Morrissey has tinnitus? Mention in London Evening Standard

An anonymous person writes:

Mentioned at the very bottom of this article:

Liam Gallagher admits suffering from tinnitus - London Evening Standard

Excerpt:

Liam and Noel aren't the only famous musicians to fall victim to tinnitus; Coldplay's Chris Martin, The Who's Pete Townshend and Morrissey all suffer from the inner-ear condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
He never appears to use earplugs onstage, so it would hardly be surprising after so many years of live performances.

He never appears to use earplugs onstage, so it would hardly be surprising after so many years of live performances.

Maybe that explains why he sticks with Jessie and Boz, the tinnitus makes them sound good in his head.

we'll let you know

Tinnitus. Nice name.

...Sharing a Roman slave with Liam Gallagher though... Eww. Don't know about that.

The London Evening Standard got it wrong. He suffers from an inner-rear condition.

Not surprised Morrissey has tinnitus. It's not curable, once the delicate hairs in the inner ear are damaged, that's it. There are one or two meds that can help but relief is minimal. I sleep with a white noise machine to keep the tinnitus in my ears from interfering with my sleep. I feel for Moz, I really do.

poor old man, ill, mad, no record company, and now star a tour in a savages towns with KY!!

Not surprised Morrissey has tinnitus. It's not curable, once the delicate hairs in the inner ear are damaged, that's it. There are one or two meds that can help but relief is minimal. I sleep with a white noise machine to keep the tinnitus in my ears from interfering with my sleep. I feel for Moz, I really do.

Surely it would be easier to list what he's NOT got ! I shall go first with. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .HAPPINESS, HEALTH, RECORD-DEAL,A DECENT BAND and HALF DECENT SONGS oh silly me I almost forgot A DECENT SUPPORT ACT !!!!!!!!! Laters

Benny the Butcher

poor old man, ill, mad, no record company, and now star a tour in a savages towns with KY!!

That's funny, in my savage country we think that you live also in a " savage country" with all that crazy people shooting everywhere.... ( schools and cinemas).

That's funny, in my savage country we think that you live also in a " savage country" with all that crazy people shooting everywhere.... ( schools and cinemas).

I know what you mean. The guy has a point though. Moz has pretty much messed up and lost it. Which is sad as he was great. He has to now rely on south America which welcomes most white English faves with open arms, just happy to have them.
I mean aged he still has jobbing no one Kristeen young and the same sort of set list.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom