Morrissey has taken ecstasy.

Haha, you fail too.

Yes, I believe the reason I am moody and mean and take zanax to avoid road rage and just bad attitudes is from my trip to XLand.

That's why it's especially harmful for (already) depressed people, hence I only tried it once.:p I felt even crankier than usual the next day - hope Moz didn't take much.

I love that Lords of Acid song, something like "sit on my face" yeah, good stuff...

Darling come here, **** me up the ....... :eek: :D
"I Sit On Acid"

That song is a jam (I wish I knew the words tho :p) I have it on a dance CD ('Club 950 Classics' -shit we used to go clubn to) and I love to crank it in the car. But not when the kiddies are with me! Only Moz for the tykes.

Morrissey has taken ecstasy,i can picture morrissey sitting in his house with a big joint in his mouth.That interview is on foreverill.com it said the few times so he must have done it more than once

"I Sit On Acid"

That song is a jam (I wish I knew the words tho :p) I have it on a dance CD ('Club 950 Classics' -shit we used to go clubn to) and I love to crank it in the car. But not when the kiddies are with me! Only Moz for the tykes.

hahaha. i havent heard that song in so long. it makes me wanna pole dance. :p

Is this interview where he mentions ecstasy the one I am thinking of?

As far as I recall it was before The Smiths and he said something like he had taken ecstasy and then looked in the mirror and not liked the effects?

...I have no idea if this is correct but for some reason I remember it that way!

(I would not do illegal drus with Moz, I am really scared of them and have never therefore tried them out despite many of my peers doing so. We even have people doing cocaine in the toilets on school trips!! I would however have a pint with him or perhaps share a bottle of wine...well when I say share I mean 'down to calm my nerves')

Love PTxx.

As far as I recall it was before The Smiths and he said something like he had taken ecstasy and then looked in the mirror and not liked the effects?
Love PTxx.

I remember the interview. I thought he had said he experimented after The Smiths and that when he was rolling, he looked in the mirror and "quite liked what he saw". Which was enough to make him stop taking it.

...I have no idea if this is correct but for some reason I remember it that way!

(I would not do illegal drus with Moz, I am really scared of them and have never therefore tried them out despite many of my peers doing so. We even have people doing cocaine in the toilets on school trips!! I would however have a pint with him or perhaps share a bottle of wine...well when I say share I mean 'down to calm my nerves')

Love PTxx.

Cocaine on school trips :eek: what school was this!!, it sounds 'fun'..

Cocaine on school trips :eek: what school was this!!, it sounds 'fun'..

It is an apparently good one...OUTSTANDING in fact according to Ofsted. Roundhay (Leeds) has a great sixth form that I am in now but in the previosu years there was a large majority of people who just couldn't resist drugs. The amount of times cocaine was found kicking about on trips and especially prom night, any way apart from cocaine we have many weed smokers, alcoholics (some people were doing shots of Vodka the other lesson) and I think two heroin addicts in the year above me!!...but really apart from that the school is great :p

Love PTxx.

It is an apparently good one...OUTSTANDING in fact according to Ofsted. Roundhay (Leeds) has a great sixth form that I am in now but in the previosu years there was a large majority of people who just couldn't resist drugs. The amount of times cocaine was found kicking about on trips and especially prom night, any way apart from cocaine we have many weed smokers, alcoholics (some people were doing shots of Vodka the other lesson) and I think two heroin addicts in the year above me!!...but really apart from that the school is great :p

Love PTxx.

lol, I wanna come to your school ;) I only have weed smokers in mine!

lol, I wanna come to your school ;) I only have weed smokers in mine!

I think the worst thing we have had in school related to drugs was in 2006. Some guys in the year above me were dealing cocaine to some 'outsiders' who clearly hadn't been happy with some past deals. At lunch 3 guys came inot the school campus wearing white plastic masks to get these 5 dealers. Everybody was shitting themselves even the teachers however these dealers were ready so ran to the sports hall where the proceeded to raid the stock cupboard and chased these guys out with baseball bats. It was shocking, one of the mask men tripped on the way out and was repetedly smacked about with a bat and kicked on the floor.
...The strange thing is I later sawe one of the baseball boys crying when an apple hit him in the nose :D

Love PTxx.

"I Sit On Acid"

Gulp. "Quiffy" is stiffening his resolve to investigate this thread further. And to think I almost didn't click on it because of the Thread title!:)

lolz :D I love you, nugz

I love it, you really are a Morrisslut!:)

Is this what the "Frink" thread is like? God, I need to start visiting!:)

I love it, you really are a Morrisslut!
Is this what the "Frink" thread is like? God, I need to start visiting!

Oh yes, come to the Frink...but there's a Catfight thread you need to start visiting now. Anymore of that talk and your Moztress is gonna flatten your quiff!! :mad: :rolleyes: :D

I think the worst thing we have had in school related to drugs was in 2006. Some guys in the year above me were dealing cocaine to some 'outsiders' who clearly hadn't been happy with some past deals. At lunch 3 guys came inot the school campus wearing white plastic masks to get these 5 dealers. Everybody was shitting themselves even the teachers however these dealers were ready so ran to the sports hall where the proceeded to raid the stock cupboard and chased these guys out with baseball bats. It was shocking, one of the mask men tripped on the way out and was repetedly smacked about with a bat and kicked on the floor.
...The strange thing is I later sawe one of the baseball boys crying when an apple hit him in the nose :D

Love PTxx.

on second thoughs, my school is just fine

Back
Top Bottom