Morrissey has just sent me an email!

Hopefully the US email will have the complete US dates. We're all DYING for those.

This thread also reminds me that during the election I used to get excited when Barack Obama would email me.

Just got an email from Morrissey :

3 years of patience will soon be paying off as 'Years of Refusal', Morrissey's 9th complete solo studio album, finally hits the stores on Monday 16th February.

Years of Refusal was the final project of the late, great producer Jerry Finn and Morrissey himself has referred to the album as his strongest yet.

Including recent single 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris', the full track listing is as follows:

1. 'Something Is Squeezing My Skull'
2. 'Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed'
3. 'Black Cloud'
4. 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris'
5. 'All You Need Is Me'
6. 'When Last I Spoke To Carol'
7. 'That's How People Grow Up'
8. 'One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell'
9. 'It's Not Your Birthday Anymore'
10. 'You Were Good In Your Time'
11. 'Sorry Doesn't Help'
12. 'I'm OK By Myself'

Click here to pre-order 'Years of Refusal' from HMV in the UK.

Click here to pre-order 'Years of Refusal' from Amazon in the UK.

Click here to pre-order 'Years of Refusal' from Amazon in the US.

Click here to pre-order 'Years of Refusal' from iTunes in the US.

Wrestle With Russell On 'Years of Refusal' Deluxe Edition

The deluxe edition of Morrissey's new album will feature a DVD with exclusive content, including 'Wrestle With Russell', a revealing 20-minute interview filmed with Russell Brand at the comedian's home in LA in November 2008.

The interview sees Russell and Morrissey talking candidly about music, lyrics, image, fame and even hair in a piece that is both serious and highly entertaining.

Morrissey's performances of 'That's How People Grow Up' from Friday Night With Jonathan Ross and 'All You Need Is Me' from Later With Jools Holland will also feature on the DVD, as will the video promo for the 'All You Need Is Me' single.

There's also an exclusive digital booklet for anyone downloading the album from iTunes. Click here to view a clip from 'Wrestle With Russell'.

Click here to pre-order the deluxe edition CD album with accompanying DVD.

Tour Of Refusal

Morrissey's world tour so far comprises a string of dates in North America and all across Europe, taking us well into the summer months. All May UK dates are now sold out.

For your nearest venue, check out the comprehensive list of dates at Morrissey's official website by clicking here.

Exclusive Radio 2 Live Performance

Finally, a date for your diary: Radio 2 will broadcast 'Live With Morrissey', an exclusive live performance from the Radio Theatre in Broadcasting House, on The Radcliffe and Maconie Show on February 11th.

You can listen live on the day (or listen again at a later date) on the BBC Radio 2 website: www.bbc.co.uk/radio2.

myspace website

Back
Top Bottom