Morrissey has a child?

Musley

wild and free
I'm new on the Forums, so excuse me if this has been discussed before.
I was in a nightclub in Manchester. They were having a Smiths/Morrissey night after the December 22nd gig at the G-Mex. I met some great Manc lads who were saying how brilliant Moz was and they were asking me about the gig, when one of them said "He's got a kid you know, it's common knowledge in Manchester." I looked at him and said "You are joking, aren't you" and he just started laughing. I couldn't get any more out of him, I don't know if he was taking the p**s because of all the gay references or what. Any-one else ever heard this, because of all the rumours he has had to endure over the years, this is a new one on me?

I was in a nightclub in Manchester. They were having a Smiths/Morrissey night after the December 22nd gig at the G-Mex. I met some great Manc lads who were saying how brilliant Moz was and they were asking me about the gig, when one of them said "He's got a kid you know, it's common knowledge in Manchester." I looked at him and said "You are joking, aren't you" and he just started laughing. I couldn't get any more out of him, I don't know if he was taking the p**s because of all the gay references or what. Any-one else ever heard this, because of all the rumours he has had to endure over the years, this is a new one on me?

First I have heard of it... Seems unlikely...

Kumo

Theres about as much chance of finding a nun in a knocking shop.

Morrissey has a kid hahaha

Some blokes tried to convince me at the V Festival that they had been back stage and Morrissey was eating steak and chips, yeah right. I find that a lot of people make up stuff like that just to take the mick.

If i remember correctly isn't his kid Kristeen Young......:D.....mwhahahahahahaha......

We are all Morrissey's children!

Does that mean i can pop round and see me daddy dearest....as he ran out on me a long time ago and i need a cuddle...

Does that mean i can pop round and see me daddy dearest....as he ran out on me a long time ago and i need a cuddle...

No as the CSA are on his case. This is why he fled to LA (where he sired more of us) and then Italy.

They caught up with him in Italy so hes now back off to the States. Jim the security gurad has been keeping his kids locked up for far too long now! he needs to feed them with biscuits

hmmm theres something slightly creepy bout that post

Are you calling me creepy? :D.....

No as the CSA are on his case. This is why he fled to LA (where he sired more of us) and then Italy.

They caught up with him in Italy so hes now back off to the States. Jim the security gurad has been keeping his kids locked up for far too long now! he needs to feed them with biscuits

Lmao....:D

In that case Freud would have a field day with me!

Yeah, i know, me too....talking of Freud....this has just stopped me in my tracks......"Individuals who pass successfully through the various stages of personality development become balanced and law-abiding. For boys, this involves the successful resolution of the Oedipus complex, whereby their super ego (or conscience) becomes properly formed through the relinquishing of sexual love for their mother. This occurs because boys fear that their father will castrate them. As girls do not have a penis, they are unable to develop a conscience in this way, and will also retain a sexual desire for their father. (This is known as the Electra complex)" :eek: Criminology by Stephen Jones.

(now that's creepy.:p)

me and little 'oscar dean' like to keep quiet about it really....we promised morrissey. when little oscar dean asked me ' who is my daddy?' i gave him a cd of 'you are the quarry'......he was upset and asked why couldn't his daddy be vernon kay.... like my younger son Brucie?

me and little 'oscar dean' like to keep quiet about it really....we promised morrissey. when little oscar dean asked me ' who is my daddy?' i gave him a cd of 'you are the quarry'......he was upset and asked why couldn't his daddy be vernon kay.... like my younger son Brucie?
yeah, sure.

Last edited:

Dear Musley, there was a brief discussion of this rumour before, but it was never resolved:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=07/02/14/1644258

Apparently, in the court transcripts of Joyce v. Morrissey, Mozza testified to having an heir BUT we here could not decide if that was just a legal formality or wot. But if I understand correctly, the transcripts refer to "the child Gubbins" which seems to refer to a real kid, not a hypothetical one.

Last edited:
Apparantly the child is called David, he likes the wind blowing, discos and comes from Dagenham.

Now theres the beginning's of a conspiracy...

Back
Top Bottom