Morrissey has a child?

Why does it seem so strange to some people that he could have a kid?:confused:

im sure without any doubt morrissey HAS had a boy
in fact hes had several
but i dont think hes ever been a parent!

Dear Musley, there was a brief discussion of this rumour before, but it was never resolved:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=07/02/14/1644258

Apparently, in the court transcripts of Joyce v. Morrissey, Mozza testified to having an heir BUT we here could not decide if that was just a legal formality or wot. But if I understand correctly, the transcripts refer to "the child Gubbins" which seems to refer to a real kid, not a hypothetical one.

Sure, but you can designate an heir who is not your child. I read it in Great Expectations. Oooooooooh! This is just like a story! :D

if you do not designate an heir
and have no children
then the estate usually reverts back to your parents 1st
siblings next...

Which would be Jackie yes??

Why are we even talking about this :o

my mom says that morrissey is my dad.
are you sceptics saying that she's a liar!?!?!?!?!
because if you are....oooooh if you are!!!!

im sure without any doubt morrissey HAS had a boy
in fact hes had several
but i dont think hes ever been a parent!

OOOh you mind`s a sewer!!But I like your wit!!

As for him being a daddy I doubt it very much-he`s too much of a sweetie not to acknowledge a child.

He could "daddy"me anytime he likes.I enjoy being spanked when i`m naughty:o (Yes I know!!TOO much imformation):D

Who this 'heir' is they'll be the son and heir of nothing in particular.....

So sorry couldnt resist.

Dear Musley, there was a brief discussion of this rumour before, but it was never resolved:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=07/02/14/1644258

Apparently, in the court transcripts of Joyce v. Morrissey, Mozza testified to having an heir BUT we here could not decide if that was just a legal formality or wot. But if I understand correctly, the transcripts refer to "the child Gubbins" which seems to refer to a real kid, not a hypothetical one.

Cheers Mars Rover, I'll have a look.

Could we make this discussion more controversial and try to connect it to "Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice?"

I'm not quite sure how we would, but maybe someone else can think of how it might work with him, perhaps, being a father.

I'm new on the Forums, so excuse me if this has been discussed before.
I was in a nightclub in Manchester. They were having a Smiths/Morrissey night after the December 22nd gig at the G-Mex. I met some great Manc lads who were saying how brilliant Moz was and they were asking me about the gig, when one of them said "He's got a kid you know, it's common knowledge in Manchester." I looked at him and said "You are joking, aren't you" and he just started laughing. I couldn't get any more out of him, I don't know if he was taking the p**s because of all the gay references or what. Any-one else ever heard this, because of all the rumours he has had to endure over the years, this is a new one on me?

Haha aww I think they were taking the piss. You shoulda given 'em 2 slaps. Although I suppose you never can tell with those slippery Mancunian types. Sister Steve once phoned me from Smile to ask what Morrissey's sister's called, cos some joker was telling her he was his nephew haha. :D

Which club was this? I thought S&G was the only Smiffs disco after the first GMEX gig. I'm sure it was the only good 'un anyway ;)

Nice to see a new Yorkshire lass/lad here. Whereabouts are you from? T'in't in t'tin, etc.

Last edited:
There are always stupid rumours about local celebrities in their home towns.

I doubt that it is true, because the press would have been all over it by now. Presuming that he is registered officially as the father on the birth certificate, it would take a journalist a matter of minutes to look up this information at the General Register Office/Family Records Centre. That way the story could be printed without the risk of libel.

Anyone can go and buy Birth Certs, Johnny Rogan got Moz's (and Marr's too, I think) and published them in "The Severed Alliance". Actually if there was any truth in this story I doubt it would have got past Rogan, given the amount detail he went into with his research!

Nice to see a new Yorkshire lass/lad here. Whereabouts are you from? T'in't in t'tin, etc.

lol I'm quite shocked at how many people from Yorkshire are on the forum :p

Who this 'heir' is they'll be the son and heir of nothing in particular.....

So sorry couldnt resist.

Quite alright...he's also the Heir Apparent :p .

Back
Top Bottom