Morrissey Harrington jacket now at Mporium

M HARRINGTON JACKET BLACK - MPorium
Morrissey Limited Edition “M Harrington" Jacket with Morrissey crest embroidery and tartan lining.

38856_harrington1.jpg

38855_harrington3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's expensive at all. It's 100 Cdn. $ which is below average price for a jacket. And this is not just any jacket. I am definitely buying this one.

Lmao paddy maguire was the first person I thought of when I saw this. In his defence it'd probably suit him.

Paddy epitomises the new fan. Desperate to be noticed, just like Lewin and Toni Sutton

All 3 will have the jackets. Lols!!

Why tartan?

Only trouble with the image on the jacket is that Morrissey hasn't actually looked like that for a couple of decades. Why don't they show him as he is now, with grey hair and withered barely-there quiff?

Harrington jackets were worn by skinheads in the seventies,the lining has never changed its always been tartan.

Harrington jackets were worn by skinheads in the seventies,the lining has never changed its always been tartan.
actually the harrington goes back further than that. Steve McQueen famously wore one in Bullitt. The original ones are still made by Barracuta and go for 300 hundred quid. You can get knockoffs on eBay for as low as 10 quid. So I'm wondering who makes this one? 70 isn't bad IF it's quality, but if it's one of the paper-thin knockoffs then that would be a huge rip-off.

Last edited:
Looks like they've sold out in several sizes including every size of a NAVY colored jacket that was never for sale.

Last edited:
Cut that inner label off and I'll buy it as a patch for $6 PPD. Everything else sucks. The jacket's dull, not to mention laughably expensive, and the pocket embroidery is just cheesy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom