Morrissey Hair Thread

The girls in the thread have inspired me, and I have just spent the last 2 hours trying to get my thin and lank hair into a Moz-do! I would show you, but it didn't really work out! :o

2 hours, lots of back-combing, endless blow-drying and half a can of hairspray later, it sort of resembles a quiff!

miryam_moz85 has talked me into posting some pictures, but I am awfully shy, so may remove them again later!

DSCF3878.jpg

DSCF3884.jpg

DSCF3892.jpg

looks good. don't give up. the more you do it, the easier it gets.

it takes me less than three minutes to fix mine.

2 hours, lots of back-combing, endless blow-drying and half a can of hairspray later, it sort of resembles a quiff!

miryam_moz85 has talked me into posting some pictures, but I am awfully shy, so may remove them again later!

DSCF3878.jpg

DSCF3884.jpg

DSCF3892.jpg

shyness is nice but shyness can stop you from all the great pics you like to post!!!
Well done..it looks great..I'm really jealous:eek:
good start..hope to see more in the future!!!!;)
And now go out put a moz shirt on and show the world who this planet reigns:D

Last edited:
I think it looks higher in real life! I want to keep at it and get good at wearing it like this, but I don't know if I am brave enough to go to work like this! Also, I usually wear my fringe over my face, and I'm not particularly fond of my forehead. :(

Thanks for the kind comments. :)

I think it looks higher in real life! I want to keep at it and get good at wearing it like this, but I don't know if I am brave enough to go to work like this! Also, I usually wear my fringe over my face, and I'm not particularly fond of my forehead. :(

Thanks for the kind comments. :)

I'm a bangs girl, too. Your hair looks good! and you're a very pretty girl. Thanks for posting-it's been awhile since we had a chick quiff. It's true that the camera fails to capture the height. I noticed that a few times. Inadvertently, my quiff pics disappeared awhile ago which means I need to try it again soon. You're inspired me to have a go. :)

Shame I wasn't brave enough to go to work with my quiff this morning! I need to wash my hair, so may have another go at it again tonight.

Post new pictures of yours! It might help me work out what I am doing wrong with mine!

Ladies (and gents), you all look wonderful with your quiffs.

I just decided to make as a. out of myself and share what I walk around like much more often than I should.

1082.jpg

lots of really sexy women on this thread - good work - Becca you have beautiful eyes and SvartaSjael your lips are simply incredible.

Ladies (and gents), you all look wonderful with your quiffs.

I just decided to make as a. out of myself and share what I walk around like much more often than I should.

1082.jpg

this hair is absolutley perfect..you look like a pin up girl there..:eek:
i see you don't made it for the first time..eh??;)
well..i'm also very interested in the background..is it at your home..i like the posters..i#m really impressed:rolleyes:

lots of really sexy women on this thread - good work - Becca you have beautiful eyes and SvartaSjael your lips are simply incredible.

Thank you...? :p

this hair is absolutley perfect..you look like a pin up girl there..:eek:
i see you don't made it for the first time..eh??;)
well..i'm also very interested in the background..is it at your home..i like the posters..i#m really impressed:rolleyes:

LOL I'm far from being PinUp material, but I often have my hair in a quiff. When I braid it, it actually looks real shit without one.:)
That's my bedroom, yeah. Incl. one of my crappy Wilde epaintings. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thank you...? :p

LOL I'm far from being PimUp material, but I often have my hair in a quiff. When I braid it, it actually looks real shit without one.:)
That's my bedroom, yeah. Incl. one of my crappy Wild epaintings. :rolleyes:

well..then you have a beautiful bedroom..I#m really jealous..mine is really empty full of music stuff..records..vynils..bass cases..guitars..bass..and so on..rnot really comfortable..but i'm too lazy to change s.th..:rolleyes:...
i got just a few black and white poster of moz..james dean..richard burton..and U2..but not in the right order..yes..today you opened my eyes. to do s.th, definitive:eek::D

Tags
clippers fans fans of abe's hair hair hair club for men j-loc > all just shave it off lotza uglee b'tchas pomade rub it in
Back
Top Bottom