Morrissey Hair Thread

barenstank

More like cow-pie...
For all the people out there who want their hair like Moz': what pictures would be the best to show the barber or hair stylist to get the full essence of it all? So far, I have been using this one...

Last edited:
For all the people out there who want their hair like Moz': what pictures would be the best to show the barber to get the full essence of it all? So far, I have been using this one...

lol at your avatar. Yay PomPom!

Maybe this one without the mag cover writing? I don't have it, but it's running around on someone's hard-drive, I'm sure

cover_big.jpg

Last edited:
cover_big.jpg

yes, if only I could get that dreadful logo out of the way

i like his hair on the black&white picture, you should cut your hair like that,that`s the proper quiff.

everytime I go to a barber I try to explain to them to make my hair somewhat like a moz pomp, but it never works out quite right; is it really so hard for a man to get a decent haircut from a barber?

everytime I go to a barber I try to explain to them to make my hair somewhat like a moz pomp, but it never works out quite right; is it really so hard for a man to get a decent haircut from a barber?

usually it works by telling them "long on top, short on the sides". i have a moz cut right now...i regret it though and don't style it like he does.

usually it works by telling them "long on top, short on the sides". i have a moz cut right now...i regret it though and don't style it like he does.

that IS what I say! and they say 'ok boss' and give me the same haircut as everyone else! Damn the russian barbers of NYC

I think the main problem is i have incredibly straight hair, so any mistake they make is quite noticeable.

Tags
clippers fans fans of abe's hair hair hair club for men j-loc > all just shave it off lotza uglee b'tchas pomade rub it in
Back
Top Bottom