Morrissey Hair Thread

Morrissey hair help

61825_476040613427_354253683427_6834219_1509427_n.jpg

how the hell do you do your hair like that?

Re: Morrissey hair help

61825_476040613427_354253683427_6834219_1509427_n.jpg

how the hell do you do your hair like that?

I find skill, tenderness and lots of TRESemmé Freeze Hold hairspray works for me :cool:

His hairline helps a lot, I simply have too much hair across the front to do that without it looking ridiculous

I think Abrahan gave an awesome youtube tutorial once. :sweet:

His hairline helps a lot, I simply have too much hair across the front to do that without it looking ridiculous

DId it end up looking like a Dodgeball court instead?

Seriously?. I finally got my Moz quiff done about two months ago. I went into my stylists with the photo from the NME of Moz with the Ecoclean bottle. First find yourself a good stylist. Take in photos of Moz to show them. When doing my hair at home I blow dry it. Always work your fingers through the front to give it lift when drying. For product I use Redken mint. Since the back and sides are short you only need a small amount. Spread that around the back and sides first. Then use the left over product on your fingers for the quiff. You don't want it rock hard. The shape changes all the time when you run your fingers through it. I find I do it more and more. You need to keep the sides and back short, but I can't afford to go to the hairdresser (on fire) every two weeks. Also, you do want some length on top with the quiff. Sideburns, let them grow in. Never go past the bottom of the earlobe for length.

I combined my quiff with some nice new large Desquared black framed glasses. Two people have mentioned the Morrissey resemblances. Nice:)

The way I do it:

1) Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner
2) Towel-dry it
3) Use a hair straightener thingy (I borrow my sister's) to get the quiff up
4) Stylize with Bedhead Matte Separation Workable Wax
5) Use the hair straightener one last time to finish those annoying bits

It's not the exact same, maybe too sort of 'slick' for a moz quiff and I definitely have too much hair on the side but that can easily be dealt with (I just look ridiculous with it). It stays like this for a whole day and I can run my fingers through my hair without a problem

2ywdcmc.jpg

And from the side

33dlid5.jpg

Forgive the state of my room.

The way I do it:

2) Towel-dry it

It's not the exact same, maybe too sort of 'slick' for a moz quiff and I definitely have too much hair on the side but that can easily be dealt with (I just look ridiculous with it). It stays like this for a whole day and I can run my fingers through my hair without a problem

2ywdcmc.jpg

And from the side

33dlid5.jpg

Quiff ~ 8/10.
Eyebrows ~ 10/10 :thumb:

Now take down that Beatles poster immediately ;)

You go into a field of cows at the break of dawn, with salt on your forehead. Nature does the rest.

:lbf: oh my! I just laughed way way too much at that,
THANKYOU for cheering up my life.

The way I do it:

2) Towel-dry it

2ywdcmc.jpg

And from the side

33dlid5.jpg

NICE, Very very NICE,
do people ask to 'touch' it? cause i sure couldnt resist. :blushing:

2ywdcmc.jpg

Well, hello there. My name is Crystal Geezer. :D

all that sounds like to much work. except the salt on the forehead method. real moz fans wake up with the hair already done 5 outta 7 days. no tools or products needed.:thumb:

i.e. this old photo.
DSCN0926.jpg

Very nice, shawnxvx. :thumb:

Tags
clippers fans fans of abe's hair hair hair club for men j-loc > all just shave it off lotza uglee b'tchas pomade rub it in
Back
Top Bottom