Morrissey Hair Thread

whered you get the shirts that cheap??

the burlington coat factories here got a shipment of some FP stuff. a few different polos, a few different button ups, and those god awful shorts.

i think the prices ranged 19.99-29.99 for the shirts.

i dont know if the ones up there got any recently, but its definitely worth checking out. this apparently happens fairly frequently. ill definitely be going in there at least once a month from now on.

I'm pretty sure Morrissey would smile if he saw the photos in this thread, if he hasn't already. Amazing hair/ quiffs. Top marks!

There is definitely some nice hair on this thread. I can't find any good pics of me and my quiff, if you can even call it that. And there probably aren't any anyways. Here is a very unflattering photo of me, but I kind of like it for that reason. My hair is messy and longer than usual, and the picture itself is just not very good.

l_8b4354c770324a82a4f88b99fd4738ee.jpg

For those of you who wear quiffs, how do you get them up? Do you use any product such as hair spray or pomade? I usually just kind of back comb and use a blow dryer and don't wash my hair extremely often to get some natural grease to help it stick up and shape better.

I also have a Viva Hate album cover ripoff pic my friend took of me. You can't really see my heair, but I still may share. I would like to see if other Moz fans approve. I'll have to think about though...

Very cool, I love your hair :guitar:

I just wash my hair and blowdry it so it stands up naturally, no product.

Very cool, I love your hair :guitar:

I just wash my hair and blowdry it so it stands up naturally, no product.

Thank you! Yes, I do the same, except as I said, I don't wash it as much as I used to. And I'm pretty sure I saw some pics of your quiff while scanning the thread earlier. Very nice.

So, my older brother walks into my room and i look
at him and start lauginggggg and pointed at his hair

and he goes "I'm looking quite good aint i?"
i get up and pointed to a poster of moz and start laughing
and he says "oh yes, i walked in and said 'I'll take the morrissey'"

i just thought it was really funny because he's not a fan
and his hair cut was just a total coincidence.

so now i have a brother that has a morrissey/kramer from seinfeld hair cut

hahahahahaha

There is definitely some nice hair on this thread. I can't find any good pics of me and my quiff, if you can even call it that. And there probably aren't any anyways. Here is a very unflattering photo of me, but I kind of like it for that reason. My hair is messy and longer than usual, and the picture itself is just not very good.

For those of you who wear quiffs, how do you get them up? Do you use any product such as hair spray or pomade? I usually just kind of back comb and use a blow dryer and don't wash my hair extremely often to get some natural grease to help it stick up and shape better.

I also have a Viva Hate album cover ripoff pic my friend took of me. You can't really see my heair, but I still may share. I would like to see if other Moz fans approve. I'll have to think about though...

haaaaaayyy ;) hahahaha

Nice head of hair! Just like my boyfriend has! He's able to get a nice pomp going with just mousse, believe it or not. As long as you get it cut by an experience barber who knows that you want a pomp/quiff, you can mousse it up, let it sit for a little bit then blow dry and/or hairspray. Expensive pomade is a waste of money.
Here's a pic of boyfriends hair with just mousse. Not bad for a $3 can of suave mousse!
558-1.jpg

11-12-08_1438.jpg

11-22-08_1213.jpg

haaaaaayyy ;) hahahaha

Hahaha, heyyyy.

Nice head of hair! Just like my boyfriend has! He's able to get a nice pomp going with just mousse, believe it or not. As long as you get it cut by an experience barber who knows that you want a pomp/quiff, you can mousse it up, let it sit for a little bit then blow dry and/or hairspray. Expensive pomade is a waste of money.
Here's a pic of boyfriends hair with just mousse. Not bad for a $3 can of suave mousse!

Thank you. You are all very kind. Your boyfriend has some nice hair. Much cleaner than mine. Mine is usually pretty messy and sticks up here and there on the sides and back. But I guess I don't really mind. I like it most of the time. I get my haircut from a friend who wants to be a barber, so it's free, which helps me out. I'm satisfied with what he gives me. I really like to be able to run my hands through my hair and not have some grease or other product on my hands. I've never really used moose. Does it kind of have the same hard feeling as hairspray? Lately, though, I've been having trouble keeping my quiff up and a lot of times it will just fall to the side, so I'm afraid I will either have to cut it so it's not too top heavy or have to resort to some product, which bums me out 'cause I really like the big quiff. I'm sure I'll figure something out.

558-1.jpg

11-12-08_1438.jpg

11-22-08_1213.jpg

Not only does your boyfriend have a nice quiff, he's got great eyebrows. :)

558-1.jpg

11-12-08_1438.jpg

11-22-08_1213.jpg

Hey depeche , your boyfriend's hair is great. :thumb:

He could almost go in the Morrissey lookalike thread.

I wish more people in my day-to-day life had Morrissey-esque quiffs. But most of all, I wish more people in my day-to-day life actually knew who Morrissey was.

" One can face anything Life chooses to throw at you, when in possession of a damn fine Quiff "
~ Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900)

Tags
clippers fans fans of abe's hair hair hair club for men j-loc > all just shave it off lotza uglee b'tchas pomade rub it in
Back
Top Bottom