Morrissey Hair Thread

thanks again to everyone for all the kind words.

if you're curious, i'm keeping a blog of my progress, mostly to keep my family informed but also because i'll forget this ever happened soon enough.

http://aseasoninhell.tumblr.com/

I hope you won't quite forget all about it, you will probably learn a lot about yourself. I'm not entirely sorry it happened to me, I think I'm a better person for it.

Great to hear your chemo went well!

I really need to quiff my hair and post a pic, I have almost enough now!

Thanks for all the kind words of support! First treatment of chemo went GREAT. Hair isn't going anywhere yet, today was the first day I felt like putting some effort into it styling it since I last posted, shame it's a waste cause I really shoulda washed it before I did this, it'd have been a little nicer.

Photo17.jpg

Photo13.jpg

You have a lot of style, great hair.:thumb: Will keep you in my thoughts, hope all goes well for you. :flowers:

Thanks for all the kind words of support! First treatment of chemo went GREAT. Hair isn't going anywhere yet, today was the first day I felt like putting some effort into it styling it since I last posted, shame it's a waste cause I really shoulda washed it before I did this, it'd have been a little nicer.

Photo17.jpg

Photo13.jpg
You are gorgeous! Wishing you all the best with your treatment.

Photo17.jpg

Photo13.jpg

Welcome!

glad that you're doing well. hope it stays that way

Good luck with your treatment! When you are done with treatment, do not be surprised if the color and texture of your hair has changed. Chemo does some really funky things to your body.

I'm back off to Monsieur Ducktail at Something Hells in Soho tomorrow to get my quiff cut! I recommend him once now and I will do again tomorrow night! xxxx

l_4220dbe2897a4a40a599db062cd8d4a3.jpg

less my hair (cause it's sorta bad today) and more the new shirt.
got two brand new fred perry's for 30 dollars total today.
as if the 30 dollar tag wasn't good enough of a sale, the cashier just completely disregarded ringing them both up.
the subtle victories!

I sort of have the Morrissey cut but I can't actually get it to stand up lol.

Any tips?

go to your nearest LUSH store and buy a pot of 'the big tease' hair gel.
tis the best!! and it'll stand up all day with that stuff and is totally vegan.

l_4220dbe2897a4a40a599db062cd8d4a3.jpg

less my hair (cause it's sorta bad today) and more the new shirt.
got two brand new fred perry's for 30 dollars total today.
as if the 30 dollar tag wasn't good enough of a sale, the cashier just completely disregarded ringing them both up.
the subtle victories!

whered you get the shirts that cheap??

Tags
clippers fans fans of abe's hair hair hair club for men j-loc > all just shave it off lotza uglee b'tchas pomade rub it in
Back
Top Bottom