Morrissey Hair Thread

Bored at lunch=more shots of my faux quiff...

s117280322.jpg

s117280321.jpg

Lovely! And the day before's too. :)

Will there be one tomorrow...??

I have one right now, not too shabby if I do say so myself. :p

POST IT! Quiffs are awesome!!!!

Alright you've compelled me...give me a minute.

Ahem, the first being the best picture showing full affect of height, (oh god I can't believe I'm doing this): http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p52/green_eyes_016/?action=view&current=IMG_1886.jpg

2nd & 3rd: http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p52/green_eyes_016/?action=view&current=IMG_1894-1.jpg

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p52/green_eyes_016/?action=view&current=IMG_1895.jpg

Last edited:

Skinner and Westendgirl you both look hot. Morrisssey fans are the best looking fans in the world. And that's a fact!

These are excellent! Thanks for letting me not be the only girl posting pics of their Moz wanna be hair. hahaha! Sweet glasses too. I'm seeing a trend here with sweet glasses and Moz like hair. We are all pretty awesome I think :D

why hello there lol. Nice eyes

Looking pomptacular today, Abrahan!
Skinner and Westie have inspired me to attempt a chick pomp -it's on my to-do list this weekend :p I wish I had thought to fashion one for a Moz show. Thanks for the styling tips gang.

Skinner and Westie have inspired me to attempt a chick pomp -it's on my to-do list this weekend :p I wish I had thought to fashion one for a Moz show. Thanks for the styling tips gang.

Do it!!! It's fun and even if other's don't get it, you do and thats all that matters. That and documenting it via film and posting it here :p

Sadly I am sanz quiff or pomp today so I will not be posting a pic. I'll give everyones' eyes a rest for the day haha :eek:

thnx you guys.

here is another angle...
11092007c.jpg

Skinner and Westendgirl you both look hot. Morrisssey fans are the best looking fans in the world. And that's a fact!

hahaha, I can agree with that about Moz fans! and thank you.

These are excellent! Thanks for letting me not be the only girl posting pics of their Moz wanna be hair. hahaha! Sweet glasses too. I'm seeing a trend here with sweet glasses and Moz like hair. We are all pretty awesome I think :D

lol, your very welcome. I couldn't resist. Pretty awesome indeed.

why hello there lol. Nice eyes

hello to you too. :p & Thank you!

do it! Do it! I can't wait to see!

thnx you guys.

here is another angle...
11092007c.jpg

niiiice, veeerry niiiice!

Last edited:
I was looking at photos of Morrissey when I asked my mother to partake in the beauty. I kid you not she said, "Look at his hair!" I couldn't help but catch a pic of her after she said it. My mom is beautiful sans curlers, btw. :)

1937605934_6fc694e951.jpg

got a haircut during lunch today...
189921583877.jpg

my mother is my hairdresser on fire.

This was my inspiration for hair in the 80s and she could so do the Pomp!

linda-evangelista.jpg

Must do a girl pomp soon and get a pic. Just took some in the mirror and they came out blurry.

Last edited:
Tags
clippers fans fans of abe's hair hair hair club for men j-loc > all just shave it off lotza uglee b'tchas pomade rub it in
Back
Top Bottom