Morrissey Hair Thread

Maybe email or post on the main boards to Lucas. Look under post-show comments on the Tour – I know he posted on Merrillville comments under user name “Lucas Has A Cat”. I have no idea if she was with him in Royal Oak or just for that pic (think dickie took it?). The guy on the left was in front of me all night in M’ville. Good luck finding quiff chick =o)

Hey Abrahan! Nice! :D

hey listen, the other day I was looking for that 3-panel type of image of you getting signed by Moz and then getting it tattooed, but I couldn't find it anywhere. It's one of the most awesome images of Moz fandom ever! All the perfect moments captured. Could you re-post it here, or PM it to me? (Hell, I think it deserves its own thread. :D) Thanks!

Hey Abrahan! Nice! :D

hey listen, the other day I was looking for that 3-panel type of image of you getting signed by Moz and then getting it tattooed, but I couldn't find it anywhere. It's one of the most awesome images of Moz fandom ever! All the perfect moments captured. Could you re-post it here, or PM it to me? (Hell, I think it deserves its own thread. :D) Thanks!

thnx:
moztat.jpg
i had horrible hair that day.

I fashioned myself a quiff this morning. Just don't laugh at my ugly mug ok?...

s117118180.jpg

s117118178.jpg

hey, cool, i tried to do one and it wouldnt stay up! grrr...
you are not ugly behave. :)

i wanna be able to do this with my hair.
long_hairstyles_21_02.jpg

Hey that chick in the middle, I remember her from NYC. She tried to keep the peace and maintain order and sanity in the line. Plus she has a killer quiff. :)

i've seen here at a few shows too, i think she's a regular. i remember seeing her interviewed in some video too. i wanna say the importance of being morrissey, but i'm not sure.

and she's standing next to geoff! i don't know who the guy with the fantastic hair on the other side is but i think i saw him in merrillville

Last edited:

I think that style is attainable. But 4 things are needed to make it work.

1. Curling iron
2. Lots of hair spray
3. Lots of time
4. Patience

It would probably be easier to have someone do it for you anyway. But good luck. I might try a look similar to that some day if I am feeling exceptionally rockabilly.

You need to be Kristeen Young. She has the best hair, hands down, EVER. My hair does nothing. Hers has a life of its own, all other sins aside.

Today's quiff...
(Its a bad angle so you can't see how high it actually is, but I think it looks better today) :D

s117248415.jpg

That's great!! Is this actual time or sped up? Wow, hairdresser on fire!

That's awesome. Does anybody know? care? say anything? You're obviously the most colorful thing there. You're good at looking busy ;)

Thanks! The only person in this office that notices or cares is my friend Hank who is a complete asshole. Haha! He hides his full sleeve tattoos with long sleeves everyday. He's of the rockabilly sort. He claims "Morrissey chicks" were the easiest chicks to have sex with in the 80's, but were always the craziest ones. Hahaha! I think he is just jealous of my recent quiffs because he got a bad haircut the other day; they totally cut off his pomp and he is pissed. hahah!

That's great!! Is this actual time or sped up? Wow, hairdresser on fire!

its sped up a little, i didn't want to have sound and that was the best way to not have to edit it.

i've seen here at a few shows too, i think she's a regular. i remember seeing her interviewed in some video too. i wanna say the importance of being morrissey, but i'm not sure.

and she's standing next to geoff! i don't know who the guy with the fantastic hair on the other side is but i think i saw him in merrillville

If any of you know her/find her can you put me in touch with her too. My b/f and I met her at The Wedding Present in NY last year, he walked her up to meet DLG and took photos for her.

December last year we met her again at the Morrissey gig in Luxembourg.

Tags
clippers fans fans of abe's hair hair hair club for men j-loc > all just shave it off lotza uglee b'tchas pomade rub it in
Back
Top Bottom