Morrissey Central "Morrissey Greets Queen In Manchester" (July 8, 2021)

IMG_0037_jgprhm.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Sam is one step away from imbecility
I see him and it’s a sight to behold really. He’s reminiscent of a class dunce figure.
It shows what a loyal family man Moz is to carry him for the last few years.

The Queen Elizabeth II actually has come to visit Manchester right now she went to visit the Coronation Street set or something like that.

The Queen Elizabeth II actually has come to visit Manchester right now she went to visit the Coronation Street set or something like that.
I'm not sure the liner will fit down the Weatherfield Canal Andrea.
FWD.

The Queen Elizabeth II went to visit the Coronation Street set and went to Manchester Cathedral. This is not a joke it was on the ITV news. I don't know how to post a link about it but there is an article made by the Manchester Evening News.

I'm not sure the liner will fit down the Weatherfield Canal Andrea.
FWD.
Not the QE2 ship the actual Queen she came to visit Manchester she went to the Coronation Street set and Manchester Cathedral. There is an article in the Manchester Evening News. It was on the National news.

Next time the QID gets reissued this should DEFFO be the cover, and bolstered with a new track listing to liven things up a bit, how about:
A. The Queen Is Dead (3.30 edit) / Panic / Frankly Mr Shankly (trumpet mix) / Golden Lights / I Know It's Over (2.30 edit) / Ask
B. The Draize Train / Never Had No One Ever / Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others / Cemetry Gates

If only the Queen could order the execution of Morrissey and SER for this disrespectful image.

Not the QE2 ship the actual Queen she came to visit Manchester she went to the Coronation Street set and Manchester Cathedral. There is an article in the Manchester Evening News. It was on the National news.

Why do you posting things that people already know, next thing you will be telling us that Morrissey was in the Smiths.

I reckon you people are so pathetic. The interns in the Burbank office are f***ing with you now after the California Son impostor with the middle aged pasty bald perv stalker psychopath fake photo shoot in a pob in Brittin. You foreign losers like being shit on by 20 something UCLA film school students interning for California Son Junior. I reckon this is the closest you will get in your sociopathic minds to Vegas or Moz Angeles. shagger off chipper curry he doesn't live in LA inn nn nnnnn n n n nnnnn it.

What a shitshow. He does a GREAT interview, first piece of genuinely interesting news in ages, then Sam posts this embarrassing crap almost immediately afterwards? Eugh.
Yes ,I was hoping a perk of mother moz dying was moz would think "ok let's drop this dunce "

Morrissey needs to be careful not to alienate the conservative nationalists he's been courting with his monarchy bashing ways.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom