Morrissey graffiti

vicarinatutugal

can't reMember
2506747225_f7ecffa4da.jpg

cause it's a bit quiet I thought I would share this, which was posted here

I haven't got a photo, but there is in Salford near Islington Mill - "them was rotten days" sprayed onto a wall.

I had to browse through a few dozen pics on that Flickr site before I found this one. It says it's in Oakland, which I can only assume means California, based on the other pics. :eek:

I went to her page and searched Morrissey and what do you know this one popped up, I did not fancy the scroll through. :D

i took this pic back in august of 2003:
sweetness.jpg

its by houston artist GIVE UP.

not really graffiti, but nice to see in public nonetheless.

an ex gf bought the print for me xmas 2005.

does writing Morrissey on my hand occasionally, and doodling his name all over my papers count?
:p
I might've written it on a desk or too as well, I get bored easily. haha

oh yeah, I am so tempted to write, "There's some bad bad people on the right." somewhere at my school, ala Interesting Drug style.

Whenever I listen to that song, I think of my school, cause we're so military-centered it feels like sometimes. D:

oh yeah, I am so tempted to write, "There's some bad bad people on the right." somewhere at my school, ala Interesting Drug style.

Whenever I listen to that song, I think of my school, cause we're so military-centered it feels like sometimes. D:

Me and my friends stood in the toilets at breaks like in the video so i had to write it on the wall:p

2511662669_e5600cb566_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom