Morrissey Gold Trainers - Brand?

hulmerist

Hello:

Does anyone recognize the gold trainers that M is wearing in the Guardian article?

Any clue as to brand and where to buy?

Cheers

M

What Guardian article?

LOL @cornelius blaze

They Might Be Pumas.

we got my son a pair of gold trainers from buckingham market for 10 quid he wore them to school for games and was told by his teacher they were the wrong colour.they then made him ware his shoes to do games in how wrong is that.any way nice trainers moz bet they didnt come from some catalog for 2 quid for 99 weeks:lbf:

He was wearing the trainers in England.

His sense of style appears to be fully intact whilst in LA.

He was wearing the trainers in England.

His sense of style appears to be fully intact whilst in LA.

Poppycock

It's a well known fact that Americans have no style in any way shape or form. The word cutting edge does not enter their vocab and they were always atleast 10 years behind in the style stakes.

And all this from a 22 year old. Don't be fooled by age.

(Newser) – Weighing everything from fashion to architecture to street life, Forbes rates the 10 most stylish cities in the world. The best of the best:

•It doesn’t get any more chic than Paris
•Milan: “flashy” fashion and cool contemporary design
•New York: a shopping spree from Brooklyn to 5th Avenue :thumb:
•Rome: La Dolce Vita still says it all
•London: Still the best for street style
•Tokyo: Cartoon kids
•Madrid: History meets nightlife
•San Francisco: from Apple to vintage
•Barcelona: Gaudi is just the beginning

Last edited:
haha....I bought a pair of gold trainers about 2 years ago, ( Velcro not laces ) mine were by 'Diesel' and they were doing different designs of them at the time, Gold and Silver.
At a first glance looking at Morrissey's I thought they could've been 'Diesel' or even 'Armani' but I can't quite make out the logo on his..I'm convinced they are Not Diesel though.

I'm sure I still have mine in the wardrobe, I'll have to dig em out :D

Tags
brand
Back
Top Bottom