Morrissey gig in Oakland canceled/postponed due to eye injury to Matt Walker

Update: Dec. 1, 4:15pm PT:

@apeconcerts Twitter update:

morrissey has postponed @foxoakland tonight, but hold those tickets as we are trying to reschedule asap.

Todd sends the link:

Tonight's Morrissey Show at the Fox Theater Has Been Canceled - SF Weekly
By Ian S. Port Thu., Dec. 1 2011 at 2:57 PM

Update:
Morrissey's drummer, Matt Walker, hurt his eye, which is why the band cannot play tonight. His publicist says the injury is not expected to affect any other tour dates.

Original post:
Just got word from Morrissey's publicist that tonight's sold-out show at the Fox Theater in Oakland has been canceled.

No explanation for the cancelation was given. But you may remember that last time Morrissey came to Oakland in 2009, he also canceled his show -- allegedly because he was sick. (It didn't please his fans that Moz was seen out at DNA Lounge the night he was supposed to be too ill to play.)

"More details will be given as they become available," his publicist wrote.

Information on refunds was not immediately available, but we'll update this post as we learn more.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey gig in Oakland canceled/postponed due to eye injury to Matt Wa

It was in the commetns about the Morrissey party repercussions...where she says, "Next..who knows..I'm afriad a baby will fall out" - which implies there would have been some activity taking placing causing a baby to be put 'in'. Well that explains why she's back on the tour and on his tour bus. I thought she was with Tony Visconti on the quiet? She can have both?

She is with Visconti and she is most certainly not on morrisseys tour bus. She has a cheap rentsl car shes been diving around in.She's real dumb and she tries to imply something is happening there. It falls in line with the comment she was thrown off the tour for the first time. If you follow her on her Facebook page you'll see she says stupid things all the time and deletes them. She says it's because she hates permence but I'm sure shes been told to remove them. This post was more damaging because it make the whole eye injury less believeable and the whole baby falling out is more of her stupidity.

Re: Article: Morrissey gig in Oakland canceled/postponed due to eye injury to Matt Wa

These are Morrissey's Horoscopes for Sunday December 4th, 2011:

Week ahead: With eclipse-moon energy in your sign, both your personal and professional life is demanding; prepare to do a juggling act. Love: Look for a lover who shares your interests, both on a professional and personal level. Career: It’s a competitive world in the workforce; be ambitious. Money: Take control of the dollars. Key words: Multitask to be productive

Partners and colleagues and loved ones will be in a talkative mood over the next few days, and if you are smart (and polite) you will listen. Something you hear could open up a whole new world of possibilities for you.

The same person talks to himself and answers himself on here. Tell me what is the purpose of talking to yourself ? Then responding to yourself? I just don't get it. I really don't. Nobody cares. Why the hell does someone come on here to pretend they're carrying on a concept conversation. ..are you that convoluted?

And No... It isn't David.

Stop taking about that talentless shrew. Her behavior is attention seeking. The more you talk about her the happier she is. Ignore her just like morrissey does. She's adopted and has a inferiority complex.

It's so easy to laugh its so easy to hate. Its so easy to see its the same person conversin' with themselves. Urban aka Broken is the same person. Using different personas thinking he is convincing us as he says he's from Sweden even though he isn't. About Oakland and Kristeen Young who he says is having Morrissey's Baby. She isn't. Isn't it.

Urban aka Broken is a symptom of a mental illness called DID "DID". Urban aka Broken caught this illness from a dead celebrities with hepatitis c possibly pam Andersen. And Morrissey had Urban aka Broken banned from attending future gigs. Which infuriated Urban aka Broken. Yep.

Suggesting she's having a baby with Morrissey? Didn't she got booted out last time for suggesting he was good at cunnilingus / giving head? Odd but, who normally jokes about that sort of stuff ? It's offensive-I mean, would you want someone telling a whole audience that you're good at that sort of thing? How embarassing. Just wondering, if there could be some bit of truth in there somewhere somehow? If there's no truth it, who could be so dumb, and make the same mistake twice? With any luck - if they reschedule Oakland, I won't have to sit through her opening...boot boot boot.

Urban aka Broken initiated this rumour that Kristeen Young is having Morrissey's baby in the chat room. Morrissey fired Kristeen Young when she said in front of his friends and family that Morrissey gives good cunnilingis (however you spell it). Kristeen lied and Urban aka Broken eats Eyes in the chat and he is banned. These are just the facts.

You don't like me, But you Love me
Either way yoU'rE wrong
You'Re gOnna misS mE when I'm gone
You're gonna mISs ME when I'm gone

Why do I have to be sick to say it for. Oh Wait. Morrissey IS my MY soulmate. Mystic though - isn't it.

Let me Set this, Get this straight with all of you

ALL MORRISSEY NEEDS
IS
ME

ME ME ME ME ME

You Can't take MY place
HE Knows
AND
Its just the way it goes...

You are all the same people talking to yourself, 99 other white rappers emerged in the sea by it feels empty without me and eminem steals Morrissey lyrics and used black cloud lyrics as eminem inspiration was Morrissey with your 87 personalities and fighting and arguing and pretending to be each other.
No one is real. No one exists except for 63 houseplants who just sit here talking to themselves. Learn to appreciate me differentiate me it is easy to see I supposed roses will be noticed I lay on the grass in want of my love. Morrissey wants this tour to be over so he can escape from you all as he is horrified at what he is performing to and wishes boz would just eat the whole audience and he could just perform to boz’s fat belly instead. I wrote you the roses.
Matt’s eye has been removed from boz’s fat belly and reinserted and now Matt is ok lying here wide to receive I apologize phone tappers computer hackers and spies written lies twisted lies I love Morrissey and we are glad to hear that and are hopeful to learn who he actually is one of these days.
They are on their way to Mexico right now and are stopping every few miles so boz can go and eat the fallen apples he sees on the side of the road.
Morrissey is busily hiding under the seat hoping no one will find him so he won’t have to perform for his 8 minutes where he will just sing Scandinavia twice and then leave.
I want to eat the soil.

She really is quite stupid. Funny how he keeps someone opening for him who only shoots herself in the foot all the time. She's going to shoot his career down the drain if he doesn't wake up. Well, perhaps he's deaf by now from listening to her constant screeching!

I didnt see the baby comment - what's that about? As someonevelse said, if its Morrissey's, I hope to god it doesnt have her voice! :)

We should twitter and retweet that facebook link and spread the word and Morrissey will get pissed and kick her off the tour again!

Does anyone have Morrissey's cell phone number or the name of the hotel he is staying in?

It is Urgent.

Does anyone have Morrissey's cell phone number or the name of the hotel he is staying in?

It is Urgent.

Don't be silly! Morrissey doesn't have a cell phone.

Don't be silly! Morrissey doesn't have a cell phone.
Still?
Am I still ill...

I Love Morrissey and I Miss him.

Peace

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom