Morrissey gig in Oakland canceled/postponed due to eye injury to Matt Walker

Update: Dec. 1, 4:15pm PT:

@apeconcerts Twitter update:

morrissey has postponed @foxoakland tonight, but hold those tickets as we are trying to reschedule asap.

Todd sends the link:

Tonight's Morrissey Show at the Fox Theater Has Been Canceled - SF Weekly
By Ian S. Port Thu., Dec. 1 2011 at 2:57 PM

Update:
Morrissey's drummer, Matt Walker, hurt his eye, which is why the band cannot play tonight. His publicist says the injury is not expected to affect any other tour dates.

Original post:
Just got word from Morrissey's publicist that tonight's sold-out show at the Fox Theater in Oakland has been canceled.

No explanation for the cancelation was given. But you may remember that last time Morrissey came to Oakland in 2009, he also canceled his show -- allegedly because he was sick. (It didn't please his fans that Moz was seen out at DNA Lounge the night he was supposed to be too ill to play.)

"More details will be given as they become available," his publicist wrote.

Information on refunds was not immediately available, but we'll update this post as we learn more.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey gig in Oakland canceled/postponed due to eye injury to Matt Wa

Rescheduled show date 12/15. All tickets for the Dec. 1st date will be honoured.

How do you know? Iv looked online and i can find anything with a reschedule date for 12/15.

Re: Article: Morrissey gig in Oakland canceled/postponed due to eye injury to Matt Wa

Rescheduled show date 12/15. All tickets for the Dec. 1st date will be honoured.

How do you know? Iv looked online and i Mean cant find anything with a reschedule date for 12/15.

Do you have some links some info Please?

How do you know? Iv looked online and i Mean cant find anything with a reschedule date for 12/15.

No we don't.

That isn't even funny. Morrissey hates you. You're vile. And I hate you too.

I hate myself more than you hate me but I hate you even more.

Info will be released Monday.

Things to see in Oakland:

1. Morrissey - NOPE, never, not ever!
2. Raiders - Screw them and there CHOLO following, WTF is the "Raider Image" 0h I know, that stupid retail store.

that should have been sufficient enough, but Oakland is really "CHOKELAND" where athletes and artists find commonality in the art of "CHOKING"......I leave you to ponder how that all correlates to dirty ass Oakland, or "O-Town".

Things to see in Oakland:

1. Morrissey - NOPE, never, not ever!
2. Raiders - Screw them and there CHOLO following, WTF is the "Raider Image" 0h I know, that stupid retail store.

that should have been sufficient enough, but Oakland is really "CHOKELAND" where athletes and artists find commonality in the art of "CHOKING"......I leave you to ponder how that all correlates to dirty ass Oakland, or "O-Town".

because you're a dumb white boy who don't like that people live

He only cares about himself. Ask his friends. Ask his family. He's always letting them down. His biggest talent is disappointing and hurting people. He never thinks about anyone else. That is why he is still alone and will stay alone. The only friends he has left are his employees. The rest ran for the hills.

I am guessing that you are an unhappy person.Have you ever heard of projection in psychological terms? Try looking it up, you may learn something about youself.Do this & think about what you have written....

I expect Morrissey is spinning in his tour bus after reading some of these posts, although thinking about it he probably expects little else from here. Its a shame, Its a shame.Or a sham maybe.

logistically, that makes almost no sense and is just about impossible with the shows already booked on 12/17 and 12/18. Unless they have two complete sets of gear and it's just moving people around by air.

These are Morrissey's Horoscopes for Saturday December 3rd:

You can be an all-or-nothing type of person and have been known to skim over the meaning of moderation. This trailblazing trait is admired by many; however, those who can’t keep up are sadly left behind. Although they may not be on the same wavelength as you, don’t eliminate them from your database, as they may still have something important to offer.

Under no circumstances get involved in a dispute or disagreement in which you do not know all the facts. If you do get involved you could easily find yourself having to choose sides - and making enemies you really don't need.

Morrissey is a smart man for cancelling. I hope you fans "fans" have all your plans ruined. Don't be coming on these boards crying you worthless tossers and baboons. Morrissey don't owe you things shit.

You're obviously retarded.

You're obviously retarded.
That's the Beauty of Music. They can't take that from you. You copy cat. I ain't rhyming again. For me it was natural

Shankshaw

That's the Beauty of music. They can't take that from you. I'm not rhyming anymore. You is a copycat. It "was" natural for me.me me me me.

Shankshaw

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom