Morrissey Funko now available from Hot Topic

These are still due mid/late August via Amazon & other retailers (and still pre-order), but are appearing for sale in some Hot Topics & HT online in a California Son branded box.

full

90f761e3de135f17f222fbd70a04ddc6.jpg

Thanks to all on IG sharing images.

To purchase directly:
https://www.hottopic.com/product/funko-pop-rocks-morrissey-vinyl-figure/11869778.html

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's incongruous though, that Smiths-era Moz would be in a California Son box, but I'll bet that was the deal.

Why did he not like those California albums and songs then. Also this is a collectible toy not a historical document

Why did he not like those California albums and songs then. Also this is a collectible toy not a historical document

Yes, he did probably like those songs then, good point! It's just jarring to see older Moz on the back of the box with the younger Moz doll. It's not a consistent presentation.

Trill’s triggered!

Yes, he did probably like those songs then, good point! It's just jarring to see older Moz on the back of the box with the younger Moz doll. It's not a consistent presentation.

Yeah but that’s kinda there thing, to make an amalgamation caricature out of the legends and there legacy. I mean they all already look like anime characters with the mold. I get your point and agree but I think the people that buy these things just like casually collecting morrisseys things and those that are hardcore funky collectors. Mainly I’ve met a bunch of the former

It may be just a toy, but it’s still triggering the haters on here! :lbf:

It's incongruous though, that Smiths-era Moz would be in a California Son box, but I'll bet that was the deal.

Haha, and look at the above Instagram
posts, quoting Morrissey lyrics and not
his Smiths lyrics.

Just goes to show.

:D:tiphat:

I'd consider buying one of these to put on my office desk. I work in Shoreditch - the epicentre of millennial vegan coffee-shop former-Morrissey fans who now work in tech and read The Guardian - so this would be guaranteed to raise a few eyebrows.

At least in this form he can keep his mouth shut

I wouldn't bet on that.

The 'real' one, could use the opportunity of this release to say something crass about how white people feel so oppressed these days that they now only feel safe and protected in cardboard boxes. The middle class and above have windows, of course.

Haha, I can see people buying one just to abuse it. Stay tuned for some amusing photos.

I’m sure a lot of the haters Moz funko dolls will quickly become rather... how can I phrase this? ....

sticky.

:horny::lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom