morrissey frink thread!

This one is my personal favorite from that page.

elmoz.jpg

Well, as a matter of fact, I had one long hard doubt between that one and the one I have chosen, but the tear was too seductive. :tears:

Six cute faces and one whip lash:

picture.php

one of my fave pics...but only because I have the band-aid he is wearing in this pic...had to fight to the death for it, but it's now part of my collection! I also have the sleeve to this shirt...it still smells like him :)

108.jpg

Nice..i also got a small thing a piece from his shirt..where the size is printed..by a friend ..who visited the edingburgh gig earlier this year..so not by myself.. where is yours from..gig?..date? :o

Six cute faces and one whip lash:

picture.php

one of my fave pics...but only because I have the band-aid he is wearing in this pic...had to fight to the death for it, but it's now part of my collection! I also have the sleeve to this shirt...it still smells like him :)

108.jpg

I've never heard of anyone having a Moz concert band-aid, and you have a pic of him wearing it...... that's incredible!

P.S. - what's the design on the band-aid? And how on earth did you get it off his finger?

I've never heard of anyone having a Moz concert band-aid, and you have a pic of him wearing it...... that's incredible!

P.S. - what's the design on the band-aid? And how on earth did you get it off his finger?

The design, strangely enough, is a picture of Jesus! I'ne never seen a band-aid quite like it before....I had his hand, and some how the band-aid slipped off and fell to the floor on the other side of the barrier...a few other people saw it fall off as well...I flung myself as far over the barrier as I could without being tackled and grabbed it while some girl was punching me in the kidneys!

The design, strangely enough, is a picture of Jesus! I'ne never seen a band-aid quite like it before....I had his hand, and some how the band-aid slipped off and fell to the floor on the other side of the barrier...a few other people saw it fall off as well...I flung myself as far over the barrier as I could without being tackled and grabbed it while some girl was punching me in the kidneys!

nice story..thanks for sharing it..
so you have to be a huge person, aren't you?:p
well that's a real..sweet special thing..nice..I'm really jealous:D
a band-aid..never heard of something similar..great..

does anyone have the larger version..couldn't find it anymore..:confused:

74_Morrissey_L1204062.jpg

wow..he really lost a lot of pounds..

2685073286_2c1616d701.jpg

2685074850_961bb8d248.jpg

Wow. That is one awesome fan story (and souvenir).

Does it look hand painted?

Who sells Jesus band-aids? LOL. Though I guess if you need healing..... ;)

2684262235_9bcb21f956.jpg

2685068212_537a375e28.jpg

2684250329_4e08681192.jpg

2684249397_7d4896c1d8.jpg

2684253453_d8de0376b5.jpg

wow..he really lost a lot of pounds..

2685073286_2c1616d701.jpg

2685074850_961bb8d248.jpg

I LOVE thick Moz. Seriously. Eat cakes today and everyday Morrissey, I dream of this particular torso. RAWR.

It's sort of like you know how some men like a curvy lady? My friends were talking about someone on the show Mad Men, how today she'd be considered obese but they find her curves particularly hardening to their private parts? That's what chubby thick Morrissey does to me. I'll take him any way but I just want to be the one to champion luscious man-ness here. Okay now I will shut up. :rolleyes:

Hi everyone!

I just found these while looking for a larger version of the picture that Miry asked for. Sorry, Miry, no luck yet.

I did, however, find these from Tower Records in-store signings:

Jake in the background:
tower2.png

tower1.png

hwl2.png

hwl1.png

gg2.png

gg1.png

This one was very dark, so I lightened it up a bit. How cute is that?:sweet:
cutedark.jpg

Back
Top Bottom