morrissey frink thread!

like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
aww thankyou Svartsajel for the lesson,
you ROCK :cool:

*skips off to find more frinky vids*
lol

Posted by oye terrence in a different thread, but it soooo totally belongs in the frink!!! He's too cute I can't stand it!!! I just want to eat him up with a spoon!!! :sweet:
Are the lads all naked with Moz handwriting on their chests again? :eek:

Posted by oye terrence in a different thread, but it soooo totally belongs in the frink!!! He's too cute I can't stand it!!! I just want to eat him up with a spoon!!! :sweet:

I love the way he shrugs his shoulders, it's just so cute! :)

fiberfibmadridjuly1920087.jpg

fiberfibmadridjuly1920082.jpg

fiberfibmadridjuly1920083.jpg

fiberfibmadridjuly1920084.jpg

fiberfibmadridjuly1920085.jpg

fiberfibmadridjuly1920088.jpg

fiberfibmadridjuly192008.jpg

This picture makes me giggle, but the detail on it is extraordinary! Look at his eyes! And you can see the detail of the pattern of his shirt (it had checks and snap buttons)!
fiberfibmadridjuly1920086.jpg

These are the BEST pics yet! Love, love, love them!

fiberfibmadridjuly1920087.jpg

fiberfibmadridjuly1920082.jpg

fiberfibmadridjuly1920083.jpg

fiberfibmadridjuly1920084.jpg

fiberfibmadridjuly1920085.jpg

fiberfibmadridjuly1920088.jpg

This picture makes me giggle, but the detail on it is extraordinary! Look at his eyes! And you can see the detail of the pattern of his shirt (it had checks and snap buttons)!

like this?

OMG he's wearing those shoes again, and jeans? *dies* Geez I hope he sticks with them until he comes back to the US.

omg, all those were tooo hot :horny:
i love when he does that finger thing (first pic) i do that all the time when im nervous/worried...
and the second, omg those eyes.. *dies*

Ok so this Morrissey's scat on Drive-in Saturday thread has got me listening to the end of that song over and over again...does anyone else find his singing on the end of that song extremely sexy or is it just me? Especially when he sings "yes sir, yes sir!" I would give my right leg to see him sing that live.

Ok so this Morrissey's scat on Drive-in Saturday thread has got me listening to the end of that song over and over again...does anyone else find his singing on the end of that song extremely sexy or is it just me? Especially when he sings "yes sir, yes sir!" I would give my right leg to see him sing that live.

Wow... And your legs even work! :eek: You must be pretty desperate...

ohh the little shoulder shrugging,
056a4e6b.gif

His suptrasternal notch looks really lickable there, doesn't it?!? :horny:
Don't you just want to slip your tongue in it? :eek: :o
2687539216_26f9b45229_b.jpg

I dont know what a suptrasternal notch is, but i can guess, and YES I WOULD STICK MY TONGUE IN IT AND LICK ALL THE SWEAT OUT, (then again id do that anytime to Moz,) :horny: and i wouldnt stop there...

Wow... And your legs even work! :eek: You must be pretty desperate...

I've just become obsessed with this song in the last couple of weeks....it's a problem with me really!

Back
Top Bottom