morrissey frink thread!

1470686119_8bc3c0e160.jpg

Maybe this one? Hmmmm? :D

i just say the importance of being..jaja

First of all his, eyes are closed and second of all, he is thinking, "I'm down on one knee and I need to steady myself." :p

I wonder what he's thinking as he handles and looks at the mic stand?

:tears:

1470686119_8bc3c0e160.jpg

Maybe this one? Hmmmm? :D

omg i didn't saw that pic when i first replied to this comment..great..i couldn't imagine it better..you're a star and a quick drawer..my goodness..you're really talented..!!
BTW..tell me..is it you, then..:D???

omg i didn't saw that pic when i first replied to this comment..great..i couldn't imagine it better..you're a star and a quick drawer..my goodness..you're really talented..!!
BTW..tell me..is it you, then..:D???

Yes, but I drew it a long time ago, back when he played the Palladium. It was a joke amongst instant chatters if I remember correctly. Maybe it's on a thread here.

Yes, but I drew it a long time ago, back when he played the Palladium. It was a joke amongst instant chatters if I remember correctly. Maybe it's on a thread here.
lol The timing is hilarious. Does he pole dance in private?

Oh well, this video is set not to allow embedding, so here's the link ( It's a woman pole dancing to a Kylie Minogue song. ):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMOdsSXTfDM

Last edited by a moderator:
What really gets me is everytime I think maybe I could handle not looking I come in here and when I think maybe I don't think Steven is sexy anymore,
I come in here,;)
and oh my! What a man. What a hunk. Oh wow.

How does he do it?:rolleyes:

What really gets me is everytime I think maybe I could handle not looking I come in here and when I think maybe I don't think Steven is sexy anymore,
I come in here,;)
and oh my! What a man. What a hunk. Oh wow.

How does he do it?:rolleyes:

I haven't the foggiest. All I know is that he makes me sad by being so damn sexy and unattainable. :tears:

P.S. CG - I love the picture. :D You know I'd do the same if I wasn't such a wuss.

does anyone have the picture of moz imitating a certain movie scene (i think it's a movie scene?) where his hair is flattened and he's smiling and holding a glass of milk?? i lost that picture on my computer and it's one of my favorites and i can't seem to find it anywhere on the net :( i'd be so happy if someone could post it!!

does anyone have the picture of moz imitating a certain movie scene (i think it's a movie scene?) where his hair is flattened and he's smiling and holding a glass of milk?? i lost that picture on my computer and it's one of my favorites and i can't seem to find it anywhere on the net :( i'd be so happy if someone could post it!!

mozwhatdifference.jpg

There ya go! :)

myri for you..a quiffless man for you...dancing..please sign here to accept
yours truly:D
UPS sistasheila:D;)

almadoch01b.gif

nortonalma0b.gif

gnalma0.gif

almadoch02b.gif

And I immensely like your signature. I'd say I can relate very well, minus the being English part.

Frinkers, I wish my posts would stop being so picture-less, but I can't seem to find any visual input that has not been posted on this addictive thread..

Don't worry about repeats, they are an essential loveliness :)

myri for you

almadoch01b.gif

nortonalma0b.gif

Very very nice :horny:

Is that Graham Norton? I didnt know Moz had ever appeared on one of his shows. Wonder what he thought of it. :)

myri for you..a quiffless man for you...dancing..please sign here to accept
yours truly:D
UPS sistasheila

almadoch01b.gif

nortonalma0b.gif

gnalma0.gif

almadoch02b.gif

sign and open the present..
see a dvd..put it into the player..and
SCREAM!!

ach sista..what should i say...just always the same..quite boring, isn't it?
i try to keep myslef short, ok?

dancing is superb...he's looking an absolute knockout..:rolleyes:
and i like the way he's equivocate in the third one:D
looking - relentless pursuit of perfection..as always..
hair - you all know it
sideburns - panting for them

completed..;)

You're in Ravenna?? I hope you get to catch some Wilde vibes! Have a great time, dear! :)

"O how my heart with boyish passion burned,
When far away across the sedge and mere
I saw that Holy City rising clear,
Crowned with her crown of towers!--On and on
I galloped, racing with the setting sun,
And ere the crimson after-glow was passed,
I stood within Ravenna's walls at last!"
:)

I would like to thank you. Do you remember the casual conversation we had on relationships? Well it has set up my mind on to some serious reflection in the sense that Morrissey might have a bigger influence on my life than I would have expected. I've grown up with Morrissey, thanks to my late daddy who was a Smiths fan and who bought me Morrissey CD's for my birthdays. For that matter I can't possibly imagine myself in the ignorance of Morrissey. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I've come to this conclusion: without him I'd probably be an ignorant girl seeking for a substitute for that perfect person (both spiritually and physically ;)) and end up broken-hearted, assuming that that person did not exist, whereas now I just have to realize that it is no use seeking for a substitute for that perfect person (because ther's only one), although I can't have him. But I am grateful to this world for having spawned this genius. Isn't it amazing, that a thread so sex-related, can be at the same time so psychologically enlightening ? :D
Thanks Svarta Sjael for giving me this insight. :)

And a piccie of course. :p

index1.jpg

Oh it's pretty nice the whole thing,
but it's also interesting to note the ongoing appreciation
and the intensity of the heat in here.
Hey, I'm just listening to Suede - My Insatiable One....

One good thing about Mr. Morrissey is that I've finally come
to realise that I do appreciate a man a bit older than me......
I'm sure Mr. Morrissey has plenty of stamina if watching his onstage
antics are anything to go by.....
and that's a real thumbs up. We all know as females, that a man
with stamina is a pretty cool thing...:cool:

"
And ere the crimson after-glow was passed,
I stood within Ravenna's walls at last!"
:)

index1.jpg

It sure would be nice to be kissed by those lips some day.

Back
Top Bottom