morrissey frink thread!

I shall reply at the inevitable remark, 'NO! These ladies went out with him: Mozzia, CG, Mell, Lottie,...etc.' :D
Ooh this is awesome. Please start the rumor that we've gone out. Maybe if the rumor travels far enough, it will turn into fact. :D ;)

Father Morrissey!
I keep going back to these pics.
Frinky or what?

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY FRINKY.

:horny::horny::horny:

mmmpriestmoz.

Everytime I walk past the Catholic Church we live near, I think of Priest Moz. :o

this one's so funny: hahaha.

Sexually frustrated nerd who'll wait on a dark street corner for you to walk by so he can stab you then make love to your dead body frink.

please tell me you're joking :eek:

This photo; was it taken in 1988?

Sexually frustrated nerd who'll wait on a dark street corner for you to walk by so he can stab you then make love to your dead body frink.

I think I may have to steal this for my quote.

For some reason, it reminds me of Kilt Uncle. :D

2496725709_4590725fa0.jpg

This picture's a few years old but proof that our hypothetical children would have cleft noses. Treble loves us!

Surely a sign you are made for each other. You need to keep the cleft-nose gene alive and strong :D

I know, I know. Where are you Morrissey? We need to get on that. And you need to go to town on my boobies!

please tell me you're joking :eek:

What about, my dear? Morrissey seeing Mozzia? I shan't be doing Morrissey, anyway. (Hahahahahaha.... :D)

Ooh this is awesome. Please start the rumor that we've gone out. Maybe if the rumor travels far enough, it will turn into fact. :D ;)

Ahhh, my dear Mell, I had a friend who had the same idea as you. That is, if she told everyone she knew that I loved Morrissey, then sooner or later the news would reach him and he would come for me. I've yet to have this proved, sadly.

I've taken a piss but not the piss because I don't know what it means.

Hahahaha. 'To take the piss' means to make fun of, really. E.g. 'Toby's really taking the piss by going out with Julie tonight! She's only been single since Tuesday!', or, 'Everyone takes the piss by thinking everything I do involves Morrissey in some way.'

I wish he didn't have to stab me to do it. It would be so much more enjoyable for both of us if I was alive. :)

seasick2.jpg

QUOTE=westendgirl;869447]My stomac is excited/hapy/ and nervous for you!

chickabowow![/QUOTE]

:horny: I love his wrinkling of the brow, (so quizzical and adorable) that GAZE. Sigh...;)

Back
Top Bottom