morrissey frink thread!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! As they say here on the 'net, I just ROTFLOL :D

Here I was trying to compose something witty about handjobs and reach arounds...

I would guess sit on his left. I think it's pointing in that direction and if you're a righty, easy peasy!

YAY! I am a righty but I'd become an instant ambidex if it meant making the movie more moving. You see? That's my dedication to Morrissey. It's just the kind of person I am. I can't help it. Good breeding I guess.

YAY! I am a righty but I'd become an instant ambidex if it meant making the movie more moving. You see? That's my dedication to Morrissey. It's just the kind of person I am. I can't help it. Good breeding I guess.

How sweet! You're a giver...guys always really like that in a girl ;)

How sweet! You're a giver...guys always really like that in a girl ;)

Yeah but once we got home I'd take a little. I'm into balance.

Yeah but once we got home I'd take a little. I'm into balance.

HA! Is that after the ride on his Vespa? Dear Lord, he's going to be tired after all that ;)

edit: but I've just realized Mozza is virtually unstoppable (unless he gets a frog in his throat), so I'm sure for you, he'll find his second wind.

HA! Is that after the ride on his Vespa? Dear Lord, he's going to be tired after all that ;)

edit: but I've just realized Mozza is virtually unstoppable (unless he gets a frog in his throat), so I'm sure for you, he'll find his second wind.

Truth be told he quite literally doesn't have to do ANYTHING but lie next to me and moan a little, maybe a kiss or two. With him I'm certain to make it easy peazy as you say. :D

For instance, if he did this to the back of my head while I, you know, I'd be shot to the moon almost instantly. I'm just saying.

Or I suppose he could, well, you know.

OKAY. I WILL BE IN THE COLD SHOWER IF YOU NEED ME.

Truth be told he quite literally doesn't have to do ANYTHING but lie next to me and moan a little, maybe a kiss or two. With him I'm certain to make it easy peazy as you say. :D
I know how you feel :o If he could even be bothered enough to let out a little moan I think I would faint.

For instance, if he did this to the back of my head while I, you know, I'd be shot to the moon almost instantly. I'm just saying.

:guitar: Yep, we're totally on the same page.
Or I suppose he could, well, you know.

OKAY. I WILL BE IN THE COLD SHOWER IF YOU NEED ME.
LOL I seriously need one too. I hope Moz is lurking on the frink today. ;)

^^ I scared everyone away by mentioning M lurking here? Or was it all the reacharound talk?

Oh well. Here's some bespectacled Moz, I lurve him. :o
cab.png

blackshirtglasses.jpg

glasto.png

glassesandlips.jpg

kerstenrodgers.jpg

How could talk of reach arounds scare anyone? I'm still trying to figure out how to get Morrissey in a skirt for easier access. "Yes. Two tickets for Persepolis please? One for me and m'lady."

haha who's the lady? I hope that was Mozza buying those movie tickets. :D

Me? I'm still sitting here trying to decide if I want to bother going to the mall. :confused:

Nah. Stay home. I'm going to have pizza with my mom at Costco. It excites her that two people can eat for under 5 dollars. It's very wet outside, but it's fun.

More pics from Friday.
OMG how HOT does Moz look in those jeans???

1_25_08johngleeson5.jpg

1_25_08johngleeson6.jpg

1_25_08johngleeson3.jpg

WOW.. thanks for all those pics..they're amazing..each of them..hmm..it's really curious..but it seems..that moz looks at his best when he's ill..please moz..tell me... how do you do that..i'm ill, too..very sick..and i visited my dad today..before i met him in a cafe and he didn't realized..that it'S me:eek:..i looked so horrable terrible rthat moment and right now..f****** face skin..i'm white as chalk...my hair is terrible.. also my outfit..everything's :sick:..and you..? you come on stage..with illness in itself..really sick and looks hotter than jalapeño pepper:eek:..tell me your secrets:cool:..it's unbelivable..so perfect..his jeans..shirt..hair..neck..face..and YES..his shoes..full package..unbelivable..unbeliveable..this man is not from this earth..yes..now i know it, too!!!!!!!!;)

and yes mel, i recognized it, too..he doesn't wear the other chain furthermore..hmm..looking forward to doncaster..maybe it's there again..who knows..who knows??:rolleyes:

Well I'm sure the chain is in a very safe place.

Well I'm sure the chain is in a very safe place.

especially when he will come to france again:eek:
ok that joke isn't funny anymore...that was bad..really bad..just a joke at midnight sky:D;)..don't get me wrong i love you french people..;)

Just wanted to post this another time from my cell phone cam at the September 24th San Francisco show. :D

mozbacksmallerws7.jpg

Hahahaah! You know, they used to call me on being the filthiest minded person around... but I think you've nearly approached my levels.

I've been trying to control my naughty comments lately, but it seems like you girls are amping up. XD

I was in the mood for a Mozz and critters theme.
Some look like photoshop, but still cute.

kittycat.jpg

367641784_d7c761b219.jpg

367644515_c1ab261280.jpg

cat.jpg

465202939_f9ec5f263d.jpg

vet4.jpg

Who's got more?

There's a gif I love with him watching a husky look over a cliff? I love that little gif. It's my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom