morrissey frink thread!

well, well, well.

I have just spent a very enjoyable 15mins scrolling through all the filth from yesterday, and I can honestly say- ladies you have excelled yourselves. I have had less intense sexual experiences.

I am going to go and have a cigarette and calm down now. ;)

The pleasure was mine. ;)

I feel I should give you something back- sending you a big, filthly Moz fantasy to keep you warm, this cold afternoon (or at least, it is here in London!) :D

I feel I should give you something back- sending you a big, filthly Moz fantasy to keep you warm, this cold afternoon (or at least, it is here in London!) :D

Oh thank you, no need for that. I have a filthy mind on my own too, please don't make it worse. :p It is effing cold here too....

Can you send me a big filthy Moz instead?

He's on his way, although I fear not only have I missed the last postage date for Christmas, but I neither have either stamps. Damn, will just have to put him under the tree for myself.

EPBabe thanks don't you just love his expression in the 4 pics in 12007? I would love to know whats going through his mind to make his eyes sparkle like that. LOVE IT thanks!!!!!!!

For you westie...

sxsw4.jpg

sxsw2.jpg

sxsw3.jpg

sxsw5.jpg

EPBabe thanks don't you just love his expression in the 4 pics in 12007? I would love to know whats going through his mind to make his eyes sparkle like that. LOVE IT thanks!!!!!!!

Bienvenido, Compadre!

Well, we can't get enough of those sxsw pics, can we? He's too cute on every single one of them...

Even more for Westie!!! I'm not sure if these were posted before...they aren't as aww-inducing/flattering as some of the others, but worth seeing if you want a "full set" :)
sxsw6.jpg

sxsw4-1.jpg

sxsw2.jpg

sxsw1.jpg

oh wait I lied...last set, I mean it this time!! :)
SXSW_March_15-16_181.jpg

SXSW_March_15-16_180.jpg

omg LOOK AT THOSE FEET!!!! I am dying from the cuteness!

woo! no work on frinky fridays!
test-21.gif

show me the goods, girls!

Corrissey, I've been perving around (=posting dirty stuff) all last night and this morning, I think I'll just sit back now and enjoy....
:p

Corrissey, I've been perving around (=posting dirty stuff) all last night and this morning, I think I'll just sit back now and enjoy....
:p

Oh but good ol' pags is back for more, here we go!
MozRedBackground.gif

Oh and welcome back Westie, I missed you!

I also love these shots...I know Westie does!
sxsw5.jpg

sxsw4.jpg

sxsw8.jpg

Damn these white boxes! I hate you!

Back
Top Bottom