morrissey frink thread!

down.jpg

Real Moz.

My first instinct is to call poser mozzer on this one...

but my sleuthing job is made difficult by the fact his aged ear has grown a crease.

I think I'd know for sure if I were standing next to him.

aww that first one is cute!
That second one I don't remember seeing. But Imposter Moz does not have the cleft nose!
OK I'm running off to hell now...(that would be Walmart for those of you who thought I meant the other one)...see y'all later tonight! Keep the pics coming!!!

aww that first one is cute!
That second one I don't remember seeing. But Imposter Moz does not have the cleft nose!
OK I'm running off to hell now...(that would be Walmart for those of you who thought I meant the other one)...see y'all later tonight! Keep the pics coming!!!

Yes but that's what ritzy Hollywood plastic surgeons are for. They could give the guy dimples, Moz capped teeth and a belly scar while they're at it, but it's hard to reconstruct an ear. I'm just saying, anything's possible. I had theories that he was a damn hologram at the bowl show. Something was off, but I was too much in a state of Napoleonic euphoria to tell the difference or to care really.

I can look at this two ways: the devil in my mind is playing hard ball and telling me not to trust anyone, or I really am going insane.

There's basically only one person that can help me now, and it isn't myself.

First time I'm posting in the frink. I usually just lurk.
I haven't figured out the picture posting thingy yet, so I can only do thumbnails. I promise I will be worth the extra clicks. Obviously, it's one of my favorites.

Hello fellow frinkers I'm back but too tired to stay too long, but while im here...more "O" face....
morrisey.jpg

Now back to my fav, then I'm out
663974607_eacd5ad0c1.jpg

Yes but that's what ritzy Hollywood plastic surgeons are for. They could give the guy dimples, Moz capped teeth and a belly scar while they're at it, but it's hard to reconstruct an ear. I'm just saying, anything's possible. I had theories that he was a damn hologram at the bowl show. Something was off, but I was too much in a state of Napoleonic euphoria to tell the difference or to care really.
Oh he might be able to buy the blue contacts and get the belly scar, but I'm sure he'll never have the charm and scathing wit that our ol' Mozza has. He's like one of those Designer Imposter fragrances...you'll always know he's not the real thing!

First time I'm posting in the frink. I usually just lurk.
I haven't figured out the picture posting thingy yet, so I can only do thumbnails. I promise I will be worth the extra clicks. Obviously, it's one of my favorites.
Thanks, I LOVE that pic!!!!! I love it in your signature!!

Hello fellow frinkers I'm back but too tired to stay too long, but while im here...more "O" face....
morrisey.jpg
moobie grab! yay!

bowl1.jpg

bowl4.jpg

bowl5.jpg

.....I can't emphasize how much I could stare at these pics from sxsw and new ones keep coming....those eyes! goodness god is quite the artist.

LIPS, I love em!
handsomeman.gif

yes, oh yes!

What a trully beautiful smile.

I'm sorry, I was sure it was from Wembley! Here in youtube it says Berlin, hummm... I don't know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoFVL8sN2_0

thank you!!!!

more???? wonderful.

hey, welcome back!!!! You've been missed!!!

oct12007.jpg

oct12007tabullo.jpg

oct12007tabullo3.jpg

Thank you! It's been an interesting few days, and I can't say I am fond of some routine things being thrown off, but with good reason they were.

These are brilliant. Love the shirt he's wearing, almost identical to the yellow one I'm wearing now. And his eyes stand out beautifully.

I also must say that while looking through pages 586-891 it was one "ohhhhh" , gasp, and humungous smile after the other.
Well done. The dialogue on here has been stupendous. Gave me the good laugh I needed.

well, well, well.

I have just spent a very enjoyable 15mins scrolling through all the filth from yesterday, and I can honestly say- ladies you have excelled yourselves. I have had less intense sexual experiences.

I am going to go and have a cigarette and calm down now. ;)

Back
Top Bottom