morrissey frink thread!

Wow, congrats on almost being done with HS! That's great that you're finishing early! Wish I could have done the same!

Here's a sexy drop of sweat on the neck!
montreuxjazzfestivalswitzerland.jpg

Thank you! It's quite an accomplishment.

And dang, that's uuuum, a very nice picture. :D

I tried caring about politics in the early 90's, then gave up because I realized I'd rather roll over in bed and see this image.

Me: "Honey, what are you doing?"
Morrissey: "Oh, um nothing."
Me: "Oh dear, I see. Here. Let me help you with that."
Morrissey: "Ahhh, thank you."

Now tell me, how much better is THAT image than sitting around bickering about politics all day? I know, I know, there's a place and a time for everything. I guess my mind is where political debate belongs, in the gutter.

Okay here's something I've been pondering for awhile and I'm curious what my fellow Frinkers/Frinkettes would do. If you just happened to meet Mozzy walking down the street, would you ask him to autograph a body part (with the intention of getting it tattooed)? If so, what body part would it be??

morrisseysigningarm.jpg

This guy had some guts (and a very flat tummy) when he asked Morrissey to sign for him. He is pulling his pants down sooo low.

mimtat.jpg

On a side note, anyone know where this pic is from? or who the man is whom Moz is walking arm in arm with? I screencapped it from a youtube vid.
arminarmmoz.jpg

On a side note, anyone know where this pic is from? or who the man is whom Moz is walking arm in arm with? I screencapped it from a youtube vid.
arminarmmoz.jpg

I don't know? I don't really pay attention to men. That's because I'm a lesbian. I really love women and only concern myself with women. I only use Morrissey as a soundtrack to my tortured lesbian lifestyle of lusting after unattainable women.

1190247467_f.jpg

That is lovely, so very lovely.

He is definitely a work of artto me. The smooth neck, meeting that hairline; the soft hand being held so effortlessly near his chest; shirt revealing just enough chest to tease, and ears, lips so lovely - though barely seen. Not to mention those beautiful eyes hiding under those soft lids.

int_snbusuMorrissey20Photo20Shoot20.jpg

I wish the photo wouldn't have been so distanced. The expression on his face, that stare=enough to kill. I love it, you glance, but then you have to stare at it to really take it in, and it still leaves you wanting more. What a shocker that is! :D

int_tzgkhiMorrissey20Photo20Shoot20.jpg

Gorgeous (with my favorite bracelet on!!!)

int_phdtscMorrissey20St20Davids20Ha.jpg

neck, ear, nose, hand, neck, profile, neck, greying temples, underbite, lips, neck....Did I mention NECK?!

You want to kill me..moz in black..uiuiui:rolleyes: I'm getting lost..and that before my sleep..so then nice dreams, miry:D..here are some more Black Mozzer:cool:

MOZDC5.jpg

MOZDC4.jpg

MOZDC3.jpg

MOZDC2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom