morrissey frink thread!

chicago1.jpg

and this one just made my day..
check4.jpg

thank you! meeeee toooo....*daydreams and stares at it* :-D

I know exactly what you mean! :D Lovely Pic it....

Sooo here is the one I searched for, for 20 MINUTES!!!.....(i WISH IT WAS A BIT CLEARER, BUT BEGGARS CANNOT BE CHOOSY!)

mozcopenhagen01.jpg

a jaw-dropper...HE'S STARING AT YOU!!!!!!

my friend took this. I scanned it from a proper paper-picture, it was all foggy, nothing more to get out of it... but it was a moment to remember, for sure!

CIMG6994.jpg

CIMG7010.jpg

I took these last night. :D Frinky?

How about these? I took them last night as well.

CIMG6968.jpg

CIMG6960.jpg

chicago1.jpg

check4.jpg

Ohh myyy good godd! I gasped when I saw that first picture and sighed for the second....Morrissey and kids together=the sweetest thing I have ever seen!! :D
That little girl is so precious....and seeing him with a little girl that cute and precious....melts my heart....because his kids would be the cutest little things to walk this earth!

Scarlet!!! Beautiful pictures!!!! I love them ALL!! :D Thank you for sharing! ;-)

check4.jpg

Oh my God I'm dying!!!

There's something so magical about Morrissey and kids... Everytime I see him holding a kid I sense a feeling of joy, sweetness and happiness in him, like he really liked them!!... I melt, it makes me restless, desperate, I just die for hugging him and cuddle him... Everytime he enters in contact with children he's more and more the perfect man... And I'm sure he would be so loving, caring and protecting with his kids... He'd be the perfect dad. He has so much love to give and he refuses to... What a waste of an incredible man.

I couldn't agree more with Westie... If Morrissey had children, they would be unbearably beautiful!!

And how I dream of being their mother!! :p :D

Y'know, I often think having children would give Moz the kind of non-judgemental, unconditional love he craves. They couldn't disappoint him or hurt him or bugger off in the morning before he's dressed. He just needs a good woman to help him with that :) but then there is the worry that she might leave, and take the kid(s) and cause him more pain...

I worry about this man far too much.

Y'know, I often think having children would give Moz the kind of non-judgemental, unconditional love he craves. They couldn't disappoint him or hurt him or bugger off in the morning before he's dressed. He just needs a good woman to help him with that :) but then there is the worry that she might leave, and take the kid(s) and cause him more pain...

I worry about this man far too much.

Ohhh yes, that kind of love that his children would give him is just what he's craving, and that's just where he'd get the love from. The right woman for him, I really highly doubt would do that to him....if she is truly the correct one....:)

... Everytime I see him holding a kid I sense a feeling of joy, sweetness and happiness in him, like he really liked them!!...

... He'd be the perfect dad. He has so much love to give and he refuses to... What a waste of an incredible man.
:p :D

Uh, 'like he really liked them' - you think? He looks mighty awkward about holding that girl in this picture, though I agree it's very cute.

I also think it is offensive to deem him a 'waste of an incredible man' just because he hasn't had children! :eek:

:)

Uh, 'like he really liked them' - you think? He looks mighty awkward about holding that girl in this picture, though I agree it's very cute.

I also think it is offensive to deem him a 'waste of an incredible man' just because he hasn't had children! :eek:

I totally agree with you , he looks as if he's holding that girl and thinking hurry take the picture I don't want her to touch me! And sooooo not a waste of an incredible man, lots of people don't have kids you know!

PregnantForTheLastTime would like you to know that she has some AWESOME pictures to contribute to the Frink Thread when she gets home tomorrow. (And I agree they are. :D I can't wait to see them full size!)

PregnantForTheLastTime would like you to know that she has some AWESOME pictures to contribute to the Frink Thread when she gets home tomorrow. (And I agree they are. :D I can't wait to see them full size!)

Just read your post on the front page, hilarious LOL! Who would dare talk to Morrissey like that? I've got to hear more!:D

Just read your post on the front page, hilarious LOL! Who would dare talk to Morrissey like that? I've got to hear more!:D

I think he liked it! He had a slightly-shocked-but-hugely-grinning expression on his face. :D That was, in my opinion, the best during-show conversation between an audience member and Morrissey that has ever occurred.

PFTLT's pics are way, way better, but since no one else has posted any from last night yet, here's the only good one I took:

CIMG6968.jpg

Great photo's Scarlet!! Its so hard getting a picture with his eyes open, he sings such a lot with them closed, so you did really well there:) I love looking at his sweaty back too:p

CIMG6968.jpg

Great photo's Scarlet!! Its so hard getting a picture with his eyes open, he sings such a lot with them closed, so you did really well there:) I love looking at his sweaty back too:p

I'm considering having this one framed, actually. I love it. He's so cute to me. :) I see who he has always been in his eyes. His body and face change, but his eyes are always the same.

Great pics! I love Moz from behind! Very well done!

He looks a little bit knackered. But it's unusual after such a long tour and the illness.

I totally agree with you , he looks as if he's holding that girl and thinking hurry take the picture I don't want her to touch me! And sooooo not a waste of an incredible man, lots of people don't have kids you know!

Well, you're clearly in minority here with your opinion...

And, about the "waste" who said I was talking about having kids??

Well, allow me to throw my voice into the mix. I agree that Mozzer doesn't look particularly keen to be holding the kid. He looks the way I'd look if I were forced to hold a kid - get it away from me!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom