morrissey frink thread!

Okay, well, this may not be 'deemed' as 'frinky' BUT I really love it, all because of that little sweet smile. :)

scan0050.jpg

Okay, well, this may not be 'deemed' as 'frinky' BUT I really love it, all because of that little sweet smile. :)

Oh yes, I thought the same!! This smile is really, really cute! I have to smile myself when I see him smiling like that. :)

Where in this world did you find this picture!!! Who's the 5th guy!!! It's a pity that the pic is a little dark, but I've never seen Morrissey in those years like that.... With a tie!!! And his hair kind of blonde!!! That picture is just GORGEOUS!!!!

He looks a little bit Pulp Fiction, doesn't he?? I love him!! Wonderful pic! Thank you Westie! :) Total bliss! You've made my day :)

Where in this world did you find this picture!!! Who's the 5th guy!!! It's a pity that the pic is a little dark, but I've never seen Morrissey in those years like that.... With a tie!!! And his hair kind of blonde!!! That picture is just GORGEOUS!!!!

He looks a little bit Pulp Fiction, doesn't he?? I love him!! Wonderful pic! Thank you Westie! :) Total bliss! You've made my day :)

OMG I KNOW!!!! I died when I found this picture, and HAD to crop it to just MOZ! I found it on foreverill.com Your very welcome, it quite made my day too!!! It's my most favorite picture I have found today at forever ill! It's now my desktop, the cropped version. He looks so very handsome and gorgeous yes, and just wow! Ooowwww baby!!!! the smile and everything!! :D

this is craigh gannon. he used to be in the smiths. well, for a short time....

edit: sorry, it`s "craig" of course

And yes, that's who he is!! you beat me to it! ;)

I hate coming in here because everytime I come I get all sad that I can't have him :(

foreverill.com has some of the best photos.

It's funny how things go, isn't it???

I thought my days of this were long gone, being nearly 30 and all. BUT I GUESS NOT! :D Looking at these photos...I totally feel as though I'm 16 again. It's nuts!

Oh man, that concert did horrible, horrible things to me. hahahahha *devil horns*

Thanks for the welcome!

Is it something common in almost-30-women??? (myself included) I have started liking him this year, and it really took me by surprise! And now I behave like a teenager, pathetic :rolleyes: But, what can you do, it's the Man's magic, isn't it? ;)

Is it something common in almost-30-women??? (myself included) I have started liking him this year, and it really took me by surprise! And now I behave like a teenager, pathetic :rolleyes: But, what can you do, it's the Man's magic, isn't it? ;)

It certainly is!!!!

And if this was happening 10/20 years ago, my bedroom walls would be COVERED. I guess I can't do that now, as my husband would probably be *slightly* annoyed. ;)

- ana

Oh Gosh EP... It happens just the same to me and I also find myself sometimes way too exacerbated... I also behave many times like a teenager when it comes to Morrissey... And of course my partner says that I'm living a late adolescence which doesn't sound very nice to me...

But I have to agree that sometimes I do act crazy like a teenager, specially when I see this thread... And those pics by the pool!! OMG!! Morrissey has the special ability to make me lose my self control :D

Just found this heart stopper, don't know if it's been posted before but it's worth another look!
fib06_morrissey_05_oscarltejeda.jpg

Another one worth a look or two...Yeah I have nothing better to do than sit at work and look up frinky pictures of Morrissey, well at least i'm getting paid for it!
060316morrissey0123.jpg

Haven't seen this one before.....
morrissey_tongue.jpg

That ought to put all your minds in the gutter!

Back
Top Bottom