morrissey frink thread!

Sorry to fill up so much space with this pic but- look at grey haired lady behind Moz- is that his Mammy? Am I imagining a distinct resemblance around the nose?? Or am I crossing a line to even be pointing it out?? Bah!

haha she's not!!! i saw her in st louis, she is about morrissey's age, if not younger. definitely not old enough to be his mum. she's platnium blonde actually. :)

haha she's not!!! i saw her in st louis, she is about morrissey's age, if not younger. definitely not old enough to be his mum. she's platnium blonde actually. :)

Well whoever she is, she was with him in London at the BBC as well so I'm guessing she's a very proficient stalker!

Well whoever she is, she was with him in London at the BBC as well so I'm guessing she's a very proficient stalker!

nonononon she works for him. not a stalker lol probably an assistant or something, i'm not sure.

Did anyone else notice the Charles Laughton LP under his arm Readings from the Bible? What's he carrying that around for? Or do I just have nothing better to do than look at Moz pictures all day and analyze them....
*oops, too close to the truth for me*

Thank you! I was having the same problems seeing these beautiful pictures.... these........ beautiful pictures that sort of...... inspired me to more or less attack my husband a little while ago. :eek:

:)o TMI?)

lol! Morrissey is helpfull that way, I am sure he would be very flattered to know the uses he has for us ladies. :D:D

Thank you! I was having the same problems seeing these beautiful pictures.... these........ beautiful pictures that sort of...... inspired me to more or less attack my husband a little while ago. :eek:

:)o TMI?)

lol! Morrissey is helpfull that way, I am sure he would be very flattered to know the uses he has for us ladies. :D:D

Glad to see he's giving the aged members of the community an alternative to drawing their pension. I'm not convinced...

well in St Louis she was backstage with a backstage pass around her neck and she carried some stuff from the bus to inside and aslo spoke on a walkie talkie. who knows. all i know is she wasn't a "stalker fan" or anything.

different woman to this?
beniwalk0.gif

and back on track
melodrama.jpg

that'z her up there.
would he really have his sister carrying his wardrobe for him???

Back
Top Bottom