morrissey frink thread!

after weeks of lurking around I thought I might post something as well....
those are a couple of pix my friend took.
this is me holding up a banana 1999 in Ireland, right before tossing it towards Morrissey (which he caught of course)

elsbesen

and shortly afterwards....well.... frinky, innit?

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r275/elsbesen/?action=view&current=hotty.jpg

edit: I don't know why the board won't show those photbucket links...?

yeah i feel better too. my god, i hope morrissey is ok too. i just don't get it how people can be so insensitive. it's like "dance monkey dance!" for them with morrissey................grrrr!!!
sorry, bringing the hatred back in here. but i love him so, and don't like people who are so rude and insensitive.

I can't do anything but strongly support and second your statement, absolutely... Now, I said in the Boston Cancelled Thread that whining insensitive people should value the fact that he was onstage and tried to do the show despite his feeling awful... And now a guy from nowhere says that I scare!!! Well, I'm glad to be passionate and devoted about Morrissey...

And, by the way, I told him that if he wanted a goood scare, he should come and see this thread, hahahaha.

after weeks of lurking around I thought I might post something as well....
those are a couple of pix my friend took.
this is me holding up a banana 1999 in Ireland, right before tossing it towards Morrissey (which he caught of course)

elsbesen

and shortly afterwards....well.... frinky, innit?

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r275/elsbesen/?action=view&current=hotty.jpg

edit: I don't know why the board won't show those photbucket links...?

Great pic!! hehehe... That gesture, hahaha...

About the links... Yesterday it happened the same to me with Flickr... :( Didn't show anything...

Hello,

I have been drooooooling over this thread for a good five days now.
I'm new here, and somewhat a new Morrissey fan. It's only taken me a good 15+ years to get into him, but better late than never I suppose!

Just want to say, beautiful beautiful photos of a BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL man...thank you SO much for posting. And if I find any, I will be sure to send them your way.

Loving it,
ana

Hello,

I have been drooooooling over this thread for a good five days now.
I'm new here, and somewhat a new Morrissey fan. It's only taken me a good 15+ years to get into him, but better late than never I suppose!

Just want to say, beautiful beautiful photos of a BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL man...thank you SO much for posting. And if I find any, I will be sure to send them your way.

Loving it,
ana

hello and welcome, always better late than never!
this is as I am sure you have noticed the best thread on the site. :D

That he is, very much so! what is your fav era Morrissey, younger smithy Morrissey or older manly Morrissey? :D Bit of both myself.

Defintely both! Imho, he's gorgeous at any age.

What's interesting is that I was very aware of him when I was a teenager in the early to mid 90s, and I always thought he was very, very handsome. But unfortunately I didn't take much notice (I had a bit of a Tori Amos obsession from late college until a couple of years ago...she took all my time. lol) until when "You Are the Quarry" was released. I saw a photo and thought, "well, he just gets better with age, doesn't he?". :D

And THEN I saw him in concert about a month ago (Kansas City show) and then it was all over from there. I've been a mess since.

- ana

Defintely both! Imho, he's gorgeous at any age.

What's interesting is that I was very aware of him when I was a teenager in the early to mid 90s, and I always thought he was very, very handsome. But unfortunately I didn't take much notice (I had a bit of a Tori Amos obsession from late college until a couple of years ago...she took all my time. lol) until when "You Are the Quarry" was released. I saw a photo and thought, "well, he just gets better with age, doesn't he?". :D

And THEN I saw him in concert about a month ago (Kansas City show) and then it was all over from there. I've been a mess since.

- ana

ah well, at least you came to your senses! lol :D

Okay, I have one!

I *think* this was taken at this year's show in Kansas City (please someone correct me if I'm wrong...):

mozkc.jpg

In a way, it almost doesn't look like him(so I think)...but yeah.

I keep searching for photos from that night. If anyone took some, they aren't sharing! :(

Re: Okay, I have one!

I *think* this was taken at this year's show in Kansas City (please someone correct me if I'm wrong...):

mozkc.jpg

In a way, it almost doesn't look like him(so I think)...but yeah.

I keep searching for photos from that night. If anyone took some, they aren't sharing! :(

I like this one, its a new one to me I think. Nice shadows and I like the tie.

[...] until when "You Are the Quarry" was released. I saw a photo and thought, "well, he just gets better with age, doesn't he?". :D

- ana

Welcome ana!!!

You know?? I started JUST LIKE YOU! Being a Morrissey fan!! it was absolutely the same!! Until I saw the You Are The Quarry sleeve and I went the same: Wow!! That's Morrissey?? How old is he now?? Wow! He's sexier than ever!" and I must admit that's how he caught my attention and few weeks later I went to his last show here in Santiago and it was immediate love forever.

So, you will have the time of your life seeing this thread!! Welcome again to Frink town! And get your hormones ready!! :D

Welcome ana!!!

You know?? I started JUST LIKE YOU! Being a Morrissey fan!! it was absolutely the same!! Until I saw the You Are The Quarry sleeve and I went the same: Wow!! That's Morrissey?? How old is he now?? Wow! He's sexier than ever!" and I must admit that's how he caught my attention and few weeks later I went to his last show here in Santiago and it was immediate love forever.

So, you will have the time of your life seeing this thread!! Welcome again to Frink town! And get your hormones ready!! :D

It's funny how things go, isn't it???

I thought my days of this were long gone, being nearly 30 and all. BUT I GUESS NOT! :D Looking at these photos...I totally feel as though I'm 16 again. It's nuts!

Oh man, that concert did horrible, horrible things to me. hahahahha *devil horns*

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, I finally just had to leave last night, it was ridiculous. Then that arse hole eqa...something or the other, tried to make nice with everyone, probably not going to happen anytime soon. Here's hoping poor Morrissey gets feeling better soon, I have a feeling it's not just anything small though. Two days might not be enough time, I don't want him to ruin that beautiful voice of his! And since we are on the frink thread, time to get a little frinky......
smiths_moz.jpg

morrissey.jpg

Some how the frink thread always makes things better. Maybe Morrissey should make a visit, I think it might have magical healing powers!

oooh it certainly does, especially when you post fabby neck pics like this one...
*drools on her keyboard*

totp.jpg

I have stolen the picture from The Johnny Marr thread.
Someone in the middle of the picture is very vey beautiful!!:rolleyes:

oooh it certainly does, especially when you post fabby neck pics like this one...
*drools on her keyboard*

You do love the neck pics don't you lottie, you dirty girl! I know what you're thinking when you look at those.....hehehe only because I'm thinking the same thing:D!
Hows this one for ya?
the-smiths.jpg

and....(not really a neck pic, but the chest is nice)
302381691_3a89d1900f.jpg

one more....
84_Morrissey_L270306.jpg

Found these beautys...I love when he grabs his own moob!
morrissey.jpg

smash1.jpg

p07142x9888.jpg

You do love the neck pics don't you lottie, you dirty girl! I know what you're thinking when you look at those.....hehehe only because I'm thinking the same thing:D!
Hows this one for ya?
the-smiths.jpg

and....(not really a neck pic, but the chest is nice)
302381691_3a89d1900f.jpg

one more....
84_Morrissey_L270306.jpg

LOL, its a disease i cant help it!!
i can see how the young Moz neck is very attractive, (as is the rest of him) but for some reason it doesnt really get me as hot as older Moz neck...
those second two are very frinky, especially the pink shirt one..
*gets all distracted and forgets what she came online for*

Back
Top Bottom