morrissey frink thread!

Morrissey frink thread

notice that they only have WOMEN's panties - which of course is proof that he has studied the "would you sleep" thread - and realized more women than men want to shag him and he'd make more sales

RollinOntheFloorLaughingMyAssOff

LOL...actually these nickers were already sold during last year's UK tour, long before Puddle's "would you sleep" thread.:p

morrissey EATING!?!?! thats a rare sight...i hope he knew that they fry the chips in the same oil as everything else, including flesh!

Many chippies in UK have several fryers for different purpose and I never buy chips from a shop which has only one fryer to cook. ;)

Linder Sterling: editions
Mon Coeur ne bat que pour Morrissey
Silkscreen with diamond dust, 2003
50.5 x 75cm
Edition of 60
From 'A Diamond Dust Portfolio'

2.jpg

Oh, new stuff! Brilliant!

Everytime I see Moz I think "Geile Sau". Erm, sorry, I wanted to say I think "What a nice handsome man!" Yes.

Is it a small Morrissey puppet on the pic with the "Your Arsenal" CD? I'd like to have that one!

you ARE much much nastier than me - you wild woman you

No no, not nasty! It's a compliment!!! Really! You know how much I love him.

But it's always the quiet ones who.... erm, still waters are deep (and dirty). :D

a025.gif

Did we ever speak about that?

q926.jpg

I wonder why they never became a couple.

Did we ever speak about that?

q926.jpg

I wonder why they never became a couple.

Well.... there have been many, many rumours that they did ...

Well.... there have been many, many rumours that they did ...

Ok yeh they look sweet together but nah me thinks it was just that - a rumour - btw amy where abouts in west yorkshire :D

Ok yeh they look sweet together but nah me thinks it was just that - a rumour - btw amy where abouts in west yorkshire :D

Yes, but it's probably been one of the most persistent rumours of Moz' career. They lived together for 2 years, didn't they? As "best mates"... methinks not ;) . Anyway moving away from gossip.. My area of West Yorks? lol. Pontefract :cool:

Sofia that first picture is beautiful :o

NOTE: Before you think I am absolutely insane, let me just state that (although I must be) I still think today's morrissey is absolutely gorgeous...BUT

don't you ever feel like him today and that boy there are different people? Sometimes I look at an older picture of him and i cannot..CANNOT make a conection to him now. It's like two absolutely different (and yet both gorgeous, in their own way) people. Am I crazy? Don't answer...

NOTE: Before you think I am absolutely insane, let me just state that (although I must be) I still think today's morrissey is absolutely gorgeous...BUT

don't you ever feel like him today and that boy there are different people? Sometimes I look at an older picture of him and i cannot..CANNOT make a conection to him now. It's like two absolutely different (and yet both gorgeous, in their own way) people. Am I crazy? Don't answer...

I know what you mean the "young" moz is cute but the "older" moz is just god damn sexy :D

Back
Top Bottom