morrissey frink thread!

Fir green... 💕🌲

View attachment 66937

In light of recent events:
DISCLAIMER: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE POSTER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE FRINK.
I'd say it is a loden coat green, and I associate it mostly with hunting, but it looks, in a way, distinctive on him. Is this a golden spray brooch in the middle?

I'd say it is a loden coat green, and I associate it mostly with hunting, but it looks, in a way, distinctive on him. Is this a golden spray brooch in the middle?
It's a bit fresher and more vital than loden coat green in my opinion. It looks very festive.

Yes, it appears to be a spray brooch.

In light of recent events:
DISCLAIMER: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE POSTER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE FRINK.

Legally? Perhaps.

Morally? NEVER

So sayeth the hipster priest...

Morrissey Hipster Priest.jpg

Seems they have reissued the video recently. Sound is now better than before.

As everyone can see, lotsa half-bald heads in the audience. Took me awhile to make it into the first row. But eventually, at 2:30 we locked blue eyes briefly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you photoshopped his eye colour? Just asking bc in most photos one simply cannot really see it.
No, I didn't. It always depends on the light, sometimes they look almost black or brown, sometimes you can see the striking blue.

tops.jpg

Oldie but goldie because it's Michael's birthday today. :flowers:

Moz&Michael.jpg

Elvis would have been 86 today

MozElvis.jpg

Shoplifter.jpg

TheKingIsDead.jpg

MozFrankElvisbyJake.jpg

Back
Top Bottom