morrissey frink thread!

bc5be0b7-94af-45ed-a316-95d4f31126fd.jpg

fixedmakeup2.jpg
fixedmakeup1.jpg

Moz wearing a full face of makeup! A lot of people probably don't like it, but the look has grown on me.
have no clue where these are from, but I did do some tedious work to get them to match colors, because the second image I found was originally hideously over-saturated

depositphotos_17953245-stock-photo-alicia-silverstone-ingrid-newkirk-chrissy.jpg

Alicia Silverstone, Ingrid Newkirk, Chrissy Hynde, Morrissey at the PETA's 20th anniversary bash in Los Angeles. 09-13-00

They are great shots and he looks really hot in them (in every sense, since he seems a little overdressed for the weather). But that brown suit is repulsive. It looks like it's been fashioned out of carpet tiles from the floor of a minicab company.
Very 1970’s......

They are great shots and he looks really hot in them (in every sense, since he seems a little overdressed for the weather). But that brown suit is repulsive. It looks like it's been fashioned out of carpet tiles from the floor of a minicab company.
nooooo I love it! it looks very establishment chic! when I saw him in it I thought to myself "that is a man with money"

Back
Top Bottom