morrissey frink thread!

loose fit jeans

44.jpg

These are far more appropriate than those slacks.

david bowies look was amazing. hippie bowie was so sultry. also I cant help but noticing that he and darling klaussers had similar blue coats

the quest continues for a famous blue fuzzy of my own....
I want one, too. That’s a great shade of blue. Let me know when you’ve sourced two, please.

david bowies look was amazing. hippie bowie was so sultry. also I cant help but noticing that he and darling klaussers had similar blue coats

the quest continues for a famous blue fuzzy of my own....
That's surely too much of a coincidence, what with the leather belt and everything. Although Klaus's has the look of a dressing gown he threw on, whereas Bowie's at least looks like a proper coat.

That's surely too much of a coincidence, what with the leather belt and everything. Although Klaus's has the look of a dressing gown he threw on, whereas Bowie's at least looks like a proper coat.
I know!! im not sure which I like better. im really into coats that looks like house coats (dressing gowns, I guess, is what you call them?), so maybe klaus'.

we call them house coats! or robes, but mostly house coats. 'cause they're coats that you wear in the house! get it?! :p
How funny these transatlantic differences are. Over here a house coat is one of those nylon overalls that little old ladies used to do their cleaning in:
upload_2019-1-2_22-25-42.jpeg

or it was, you don't see them so much nowadays. My ex's family used to have a cleaner and she wore one just like that.

Back
Top Bottom