morrissey frink thread!

He is soo attractive and handsome...I can't believe such a man is asexual. It's impossible! I've been looking at this thread and my ovaries hurt at so much sexiness. I can't choose a Moz to think of when I give myself some relief...younger Moz is hot, current Moz is hot...In general younger Moz makes me want to cuddle him too, while older Moz inspires me hotter sex...I would like older Moz to spank me...and much more...when he plays with that beautiful mouth and tongue...I would like him to play with that beautiful mouth and tongue between my legs...He inspires me a lot of fantasies...I picture myself testing his asexuality and being naked in front of him...This idea of asexuality and chastity makes him even sexier...that's odd...I picture giving head to him and being flooded by his pleasure...I'd love to see that stunning face twisted by orgasm, a long, intense, deep orgasm...to hear in my ears that wonderful voice moaning of pleasure...to feel him inside of me...

I knew you were a troll when you said moz was asexual

he said he is humasexual, not gay. A girl can dream.

I'm not a troll.

fact:

morrissey is gay. fullstop. read: he does not get off on women. he likes the dick and the anus. He wants the d in the a. or in a mouth. can this be any clearer for you? he likely crossdresses as a woman in his free time too. he is so unattractive anyway, now more than ever. his chin is ginormous, and that's just for starters. his overblown head is one hell of a noggin. but his d is probably the size of a grain of rice. he admits that god played a joke on him down there (he is still reeling from what happened to him when he was a teenager with a girl in his two books, for chrissake), and you can see in the speedo photo of him from years ago that he does not have anything to work with down under. stop wasting your time on this mean ass-booger.

fact:

morrissey is gay. fullstop. read: he does not get off on women. he likes the dick and the anus. He wants the d in the a. or in a mouth. can this be any clearer for you? he likely crossdresses as a woman in his free time too. he is so unattractive anyway, now more than ever. his chin is ginormous, and that's just for starters. his overblown head is one hell of a noggin. but his d is probably the size of a grain of rice. he admits that god played a joke on him down there (he is still reeling from what happened to him when he was a teenager with a girl in his two books, for chrissake), and you can see in the speedo photo of him from years ago that he does not have anything to work with down under. stop wasting your time on this mean ass-booger.

You are quite the trollol too

You are quite the trollol too

I know an awful lot. About everything, trollolloldoll. More than you do, clearly. Why is he so afraid to come out? He is as gay as a three dollar bill - watch any interview of him from the 80s. He probably takes hormones to appear more masculine but you just cannot hide the gay. I know he thinks it keeps people guessing and attracted that would never be if he was honest, about his queer orientation, but in this day and age it is not to be respected.

Morrissey picture amongst Rolling Stone's Best Photos of 2015

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/p...st-photos-of-2015-20151222/morrissey-20151221

720x405-Morrissey_3771.jpg

ha im sure john loved this.

"He means everything. I have two Morrissey tattoos. I’ve never met somebody that doesn’t care if you don’t like him. I’m amazed when punks don’t like him. I think he might be the most punk person in the world."
Chris Gethard on his love for Morrissey."

ha im sure john loved this.

"He means everything. I have two Morrissey tattoos. I’ve never met somebody that doesn’t care if you don’t like him. I’m amazed when punks don’t like him. I think he might be the most punk person in the world."
Chris Gethard on his love for Morrissey."

punks are not anal

Back
Top Bottom