morrissey frink thread!

Who took this photo? I think it's one of the most perfect photos of Moz ever.

CSFNfMBWsAA8D_K.png

really nice photo and i dont think ive seen it before now

I wasn't aware that Moz took this photo of James Maker. The text says "James Maker photographed by Morrissey on the Bonamy Estate with his
New York Dolls stencilled denim jacket"

jamesmakerbonamyjpg.jpg

Brand of this jeans pants?

Levi's? Dunno.

I was more intrigued by the red handkerchief...:brows:

:boxing:

[video]https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CUNX323UsAAtUtX.mp4[/video]

CUNX323UsAAtUtX.mp4

[tweet]https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CUNX323UsAAtUtX.mp4[/tweet]

Not sure if this is the right place for this photo, but I had never seen it before and thought I'd share it.

10ia352.jpg

Pretty sure this is not the place for this photo, but again, I had never seen it before and it may be quite rare...

255q493.jpg

Ahh the Hammerstein shows and corresponding billboard behind him. New York, 2007, 5-day residency. Hope it happens again.
van_hattem.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's a beautiful picture! Morrissey and his rings...
Anyway, is there a way to remove the writing on the photo?

He is soo attractive and handsome...I can't believe such a man is asexual. It's impossible! I've been looking at this thread and my ovaries hurt at so much sexiness. I can't choose a Moz to think of when I give myself some relief...younger Moz is hot, current Moz is hot...In general younger Moz makes me want to cuddle him too, while older Moz inspires me hotter sex...I would like older Moz to spank me...and much more...when he plays with that beautiful mouth and tongue...I would like him to play with that beautiful mouth and tongue between my legs...He inspires me a lot of fantasies...I picture myself testing his asexuality and being naked in front of him...This idea of asexuality and chastity makes him even sexier...that's odd...I picture giving head to him and being flooded by his pleasure...I'd love to see that stunning face twisted by orgasm, a long, intense, deep orgasm...to hear in my ears that wonderful voice moaning of pleasure...to feel him inside of me...

He is soo attractive and handsome...I can't believe such a man is asexual. It's impossible! I've been looking at this thread and my ovaries hurt at so much sexiness. I can't choose a Moz to think of when I give myself some relief...younger Moz is hot, current Moz is hot...In general younger Moz makes me want to cuddle him too, while older Moz inspires me hotter sex...I would like older Moz to spank me...and much more...when he plays with that beautiful mouth and tongue...I would like him to play with that beautiful mouth and tongue between my legs...He inspires me a lot of fantasies...I picture myself testing his asexuality and being naked in front of him...This idea of asexuality and chastity makes him even sexier...that's odd...I picture giving head to him and being flooded by his pleasure...I'd love to see that stunning face twisted by orgasm, a long, intense, deep orgasm...to hear in my ears that wonderful voice moaning of pleasure...to feel him inside of me...

The only way your fantasy will come true is if you were to grow a penis and balls.

Back
Top Bottom