morrissey frink thread!

Moonstone or a rectangular opal.

If it's an opal, they're usually paired with diamonds...so...unless he's wearing diamond studded undies.....it's a moonstone.

f4b5c954e922903250ccd95fcf1076fb.jpg

The nail polish discussion in the Rome fan photo thread reminded me of these photos I took at the Port Chester show in January 2013 (which was the last time I saw Morrissey :tears:). They're not good photos or anything, but I really, really love the nail polish. And the hot pink bandage...especially combined with that pink shirt.

2ah7cie.jpg

2f0bpmw.jpg

The nail polish discussion in the Rome fan photo thread reminded me of these photos I took at the Port Chester show in January 2013 (which was the last time I saw Morrissey :tears:). They're not good photos or anything, but I really, really love the nail polish. And the hot pink bandage...especially combined with that pink shirt.

2ah7cie.jpg

2f0bpmw.jpg

His hands are beautiful. They belong to a 20-year old, they haven't aged.

2ah7cie.jpg

2f0bpmw.jpg

Looooooooooove!

I love his nails. When I saw him with them painted white, I melted into a little peach puddle. Lovely.

2ah7cie.jpg

2f0bpmw.jpg

Gorgeous, chickpea. You either waited in the queue or snuck in an awesome camera.

2ah7cie.jpg

2f0bpmw.jpg

These are really beautiful photos, Chickpea. Thank you for sharing them with us. I love that he paints his nails. The iridescent pearl (?) color that he sometimes wears is my favorite.

Gorgeous, chickpea. You either waited in the queue or snuck in an awesome camera.

Oh, I waited. I always wait. :D Just a little point & shoot. I'm really annoyed at my stupid finger in that second photo. :straightface:

Here's a couple more from the same show...I'm a big fan of that hand-on-head pose he does. :love:

2dub3it.jpg

These are really beautiful photos, Chickpea. Thank you for sharing them with us. I love that he paints his nails. The iridescent pearl (?) color that he sometimes wears is my favorite.

Thanks! I try to take at least a few photos at every show I go to these days. I wish I had some from back in the old days, just to help me remember. :)

I found this one today and kind of fell in love with everything about it. It's from May 22 at the Majestic...on his 55 birthday. I apologize wholeheartedly if this has already graced the Frink Thread.

10329314_867335129949920_7765567709524044453_n.jpg

I found this one today and kind of fell in love with everything about it. It's from May 22 at the Majestic...on his 55 birthday. I apologize wholeheartedly if this has already graced the Frink Thread.

View attachment 33184
Actually, I think this photo is from 2004-2006 or thereabouts, taken by photographer Ryan McGinley. He followed Morrissey on tour, photographing him and his fans.

http://www.teamgal.com/artists/ryan_mc_ginley/exhibitions/4/irregular_regulars

http://www.npg.si.edu/exhibit/feature/mcginley.html

I'm having difficulty sourcing the photo but I'm certain it's from this collection. At any rate, it's a brilliant shot and Morrissey looks quite handsome.

Actually, I think this photo is from 2004-2006 or thereabouts, taken by photographer Ryan McGinley. He followed Morrissey on tour, photographing him and his fans.

http://www.teamgal.com/artists/ryan_mc_ginley/exhibitions/4/irregular_regulars

http://www.npg.si.edu/exhibit/feature/mcginley.html

I'm having difficulty sourcing the photo but I'm certain it's from this collection. At any rate, it's a brilliant shot and Morrissey looks quite handsome.

Oops! I was told it was an image from his 55 bday. I feel the fool. :( Sorry about that!

View attachment 33184

That is quite nice. Made my day better.

Back
Top Bottom