morrissey frink thread!

He has a beautiful neck from almost every angle. It's a little different -- flat across the front like a woman's, but still masculine. I like that his Adam's apple doesn't protrude the way it usually does on men. Maybe that's why his voice is so unique.

I remember Linder taking about how she would photograph the back of his neck and people would still know it was him.

His sideburns are long but very faint. Weird.

Early 80's. Morrissey didn't wear an earring in the 90's. In fact, I don't recall seeing any pictures of him wearing an earring while in The Smiths, either. It must have been pierced before fame and the phase died quickly.

He wore an earring on one Smiths television appearance I believe.

Early 80's. Morrissey didn't wear an earring in the 90's. In fact, I don't recall seeing any pictures of him wearing an earring while in The Smiths, either. It must have been pierced before fame and the phase died quickly.

He wore an earring in his right ear for this performance, with Johnny wearing the matching earring in his left ear. I think it's acknowledged somewhere in Mozipedia.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has a beautiful neck from almost every angle. It's a little different -- flat across the front like a woman's, but still masculine. I like that his Adam's apple doesn't protrude the way it usually does on men. Maybe that's why his voice is so unique.

I remember Linder taking about how she would photograph the back of his neck and people would still know it was him.

His sideburns are long but very faint. Weird.
I think I remember Linder saying that as well - it rings a bell. There is just something fascinating about his neck. Elegant. I can't really explain it. The first anon. is right about how beautiful it is from every angle.

He wore an earring on one Smiths television appearance I believe.

He wore an earring in his right ear for this performance, with Johnny wearing the matching earring in his left ear. I think it's acknowledged somewhere in Mozipedia.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've been a fan since '89 but I've honestly never seen an earring in his ear. I've looked at many pictures, too. I guess he just didn't do it regularly? Not that it matters, of course. Ah...well, apologies :)

Last edited by a moderator:
2z401fb.jpg

Have mercy...:blushing:

I think I remember Linder saying that as well - it rings a bell. There is just something fascinating about his neck. Elegant. I can't really explain it. The first anon. is right about how beautiful it is from every angle.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've been a fan since '89 but I've honestly never seen an earring in his ear. I've looked at many pictures, too. I guess he just didn't do it regularly? Not that it matters, of course. Ah...well, apologies :)
Ah yes,the Morrissey neck. And have you noticed how it keeps his head from dropping off his shoulders? So beautiful and functional.

Last edited:
He has massive broad shoulders and they look amazing in that video. That man can sure full out a blazer. Even when he was skinny 80s Moz he had those shoulders.

He has massive broad shoulders and they look amazing in that video. That man can sure full out a blazer. Even when he was skinny 80s Moz he had those shoulders.
Ah yes,the Morrissey shoulders. And have you noticed how they keep his arms from dropping off?
So beautiful and functional.

Back
Top Bottom