morrissey frink thread!

14249516053_2e358019f2_o.jpg

14229584695_cf51b74295_o.jpg

730077250323887070_181952443.jpg

Gahhh.

Why must he wear those wore legged jeans?! They are so unflattering. He would look amazing in a nice pair of straight legs.

OMG are you joking me with that shirt? Please don't ever take it off. :horny:

BpY_a5pCYAASyaf.jpg

Perfection.

OMG are you joking me with that shirt? Please don't ever take it off. :horny:

BpY_a5pCYAASyaf.jpg

Perfection.

And this is why the concept of subjectivity came to be. He looks a tidbit worrying to me, and frinky to CG, lol. This makes me feel better though cuz christ knows CG could be awarded a doctorate in Morrissey Studies, so if she doesn't think he looks ill, it lessens my concern. Either way, hell yeah to the shirt.

And this is why the concept of subjectivity came to be. He looks a tidbit worrying to me, and frinky to CG, lol. This makes me feel better though cuz christ knows CG could be awarded a doctorate in Morrissey Studies, so if she doesn't think he looks ill, it lessens my concern. Either way, hell yeah to the shirt.

He doesn't look 100% but he doesn't look even close to scrap-the-tour sick. He looks a little queezy, actually. Pack some barf bags for the road, dear. :sweet: 7-up and saltines!

He doesn't look like he did during the ulcer but he looks miserable. That's a sad quiff.

Like the man bag, though. What does he keep in it? Granola bars?

He doesn't look like he did during the ulcer but he looks miserable. That's a sad quiff.

Like the man bag, though. What does he keep in it? Granola bars?

I like the man bag too. Percy. He carries it so effortlessly, I have to use a backpack because I have an effed up back. Is that guy sportin' a mini-bone? That might be contributing to the awkward. :D Poor moz is like "Just get me the f*** out of here please. Now."

I like the man bag too. Percy. He carries it so effortlessly, I have to use a backpack because I have an effed up back. Is that guy sportin' a mini-bone? That might be contributing to the awkward. :D Poor moz is like "Just get me the f*** out of here please. Now."

Lolololol. I hadn't noticed the surprise package on the other dude. Now that I can attribute it to that, I almost feel 100% relief at how Morrissey appears.

I'm laid up and on painkillers (that I never, ever take) after having a minor medical procedure yesterday. Pathetically enough, I think being hopped up on Tramadol is messing with my judgment and emotions, so I really did feel relieved that you thought Moz looked mostly okay. It was an odd comfort and took the edge of my complete inability to function soundly while narcotically trashed. (Admittedly, today's events have kept me thoroughly entertained while bedridden.)

Oh come off it, yeah it's not his best pic but Christ he's not dying. He just looks a tad pissed off is all.

I didn't think I made it sound THAT extreme, but whatevs.

No, he looks fine, not ill but thin and like he's been crying which is a likely scenario. Nice outfit, but a bit hot for Miami. Good for Boston until tomorrow when it warms up again.

Now, all is clear...

"Unfortunately tonights concert has been cancelled as Morrissey's hair is quite ill. Measures have been taken and updates will follow. Thank You for your patience."

;)

"All love is theft" :)

He did in the early 90s.
Early 80's. Morrissey didn't wear an earring in the 90's. In fact, I don't recall seeing any pictures of him wearing an earring while in The Smiths, either. It must have been pierced before fame and the phase died quickly.

Back
Top Bottom