morrissey frink thread!

Re: intlplayboy:Morrissey by Kevin Westenberg at the*Beverly Hills... / Tumblr reblog

In 2010 some fan gals decided to create their own forum, stopped coming here because they were really outraged to see a joke thread.

Still this thread gets some posts, I don't think it will be archived.

let me just translate this for you because English isn't her first language.....

Many of the poster that used to live here have left and now use a site called allyouneedismorrissey. You will find a FRINK thread there that is alive and well. They left because of the half arsed negativity and anti Morrissey feeling promoted by the besotted owner and the moderators. This forum is now dominated by about 4 oafs who discuss amongst themselves (every day) which of them hates Morrissey the most and how they hope bad things happen to him.

Re: intlplayboy:Morrissey by Kevin Westenberg at the*Beverly Hills... / Tumblr reblog

In 2010 some fan gals decided to create their own forum, stopped coming here because they were really outraged to see a joke thread.

'fan gals'?

Nicely put K. :rolleyes:

Haha I remember the shit I got for creating that thread! It was hilarious!

Still never did a book cover called Tony The Pony! Ahh good times!

Is there any way to post on that thread still, can't you un-archive it?

Is there any way to post on that thread still, can't you un-archive it?

Threads which do not have any post in last 3 months will be archived.

You can always create a new thread.
If you intend to keep the same theme, better post in the pigsty.

12673717094_67289be921_b.jpg

12674060184_a3022ee4e9_b.jpg

~ Photography by Renaud Monfourny, London, 1991.

~ As featured on the backside of 'Your Arsenal' {DM edition}

Those cupid's bow lips. Gah...

Loads here...

2me1u9f.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

msmzw3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

2dw7te0.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

2edy2ko.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

2070rh3.jpg