morrissey frink thread!

Re: Photo / Tumblr reblog

Post by CrystalGeezer:

Apparently the restaurant Morrissey ate at for three days in Oslo has a step-and-repeat. (Which probably means this guy has no idea who he's standing next to. )

From AYNIM: "Thank you Morrissey for choosing Mona Lisa restaurant Oslo Norway & Da Vinci bar for 3 days in a row at the Official Nobel Peace Prize Concert we wish you and your crew a very happy Christmas."

579707_10152048415054647_1962498822_n.jpg

Also posted by T. H. Auden:

That is the chef and owner of the restaurant, who also posted the picture.

Apologies, the Frink thread got corrupted and a few posts in the last few hours were lost. I re-created the post with the Oslo photo with info from CrystalGeezer and T. H. Auden.

Apologies, the Frink thread got corrupted and a few posts in the last few hours were lost. I re-created the post with the Oslo photo with info from CrystalGeezer and T. H. Auden.

...:D

intlplayboy:Morrissey by Kevin Westenberg at the*Beverly Hills... / Tumblr reblog

link posted by intlplayboy / Tumblr:

Morrissey by Kevin Westenberg at the*Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles for*MOJO Magazine on*March 16*2004.

Picture via*Facebook.

westenberg1.jpg

Photo: Kevin Westenberg
Photo Of The Day : Number 224
MORRISSEY
shot at Beverly Hills Hotel
MOJO Magazine.
March.16.2004
Los Angeles, Calif.

Morrissey by Kevin Westenberg at the*Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles for*MOJO Magazine on*March 16*2004.

Picture via*Facebook.

westenberg2.jpg

MORRISSEY image now available at JOHN VARVATOS MALIBU.

In Malibu Country Mart, the John Varvatos store will be selling and displaying 24 photographs that are inspired by a theme that has been internally referenced as "summer breeze.” These photos are described as “light, easy on the eyes, with a casual vibe - no angst-riddled rockers here.” via RockPaperPhoto.com

http://www.rockpaperphoto.com/westenberg-kevin-022-morrissey.html

More posted on Kevin Westenberg's Facebook page:

westenberg3.jpg

westenberg4.jpg

westenberg5.jpg

westenberg6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: intlplayboy:Morrissey by Kevin Westenberg at the*Beverly Hills... / Tumblr reblog

Had not seen this photo until today.

16238g2.jpg

Here is another crop.

zjgivm.jpg

Like. :thumb:

Re: intlplayboy:Morrissey by Kevin Westenberg at the*Beverly Hills... / Tumblr reblog

Picture via*Facebook.

westenberg1.jpg

MORRISSEY
MOJO Magazine.
March.16.2004
Los Angeles, Calif.

Picture via*Facebook.

westenberg2.jpg

In Malibu Country Mart, the John Varvatos store will be selling and displaying 24 photographs that are inspired by a theme that has been internally referenced as "summer breeze.” These photos are described as “light, easy on the eyes, with a casual vibe - no angst-riddled rockers here.” via RockPaperPhoto.com

westenberg3.jpg

westenberg4.jpg

westenberg5.jpg

westenberg6.jpg

I love the picture of Morrissey/Children, it is so cute! It makes me smile.

This is a cute picture. He would have made such a handsome daddy. :)

b111b1391771bb0013b03b53cd27f5e4.jpg

Picture via*Facebook.

westenberg1.jpg

MORRISSEY
MOJO Magazine.
March.16.2004
Los Angeles, Calif.

Picture via*Facebook.

westenberg2.jpg

westenberg3.jpg

westenberg4.jpg

westenberg5.jpg

westenberg6.jpg

Christ. So beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, all of the above.

Especially fond of the photo with the kiddies, such a heart warming pic.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a cute picture. He would have made such a handsome daddy. :)

View attachment 30715

Is that one of the nephews?

aww he looks a little nervous here but yes he would have made a lovely daddy.

2rqdldl.jpg

Not sure if I've ever seen this before now, he looks dorky & geeky but so cute!

Forget the ones with the kids, this one does it for me :)

mozkittenweb_1922844c.jpg

Is that one of the nephews?

aww he looks a little nervous here but yes he would have made a lovely daddy.

I think that's a photoshop job.

Shut up, no it isn't!

I recall seeing it on one of dicartright's pages . I could be wrong.

11994980275_d41f14733f_o.jpg

So much lovely.

Borrowed from aynim. Goddam, goddam.

tumblr_mxvxkkGbIi1s8jt63o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5cwpuaIVA1qap55ao1_500.jpg :love:

One of my favorite pictures of him. The effeminate way his head is turned to the side. That beautiful cleft nose. Those slightly pouty lips.

I can't believe this page is on the 4 page of this section of the forums...back 5 years ago this baby was on a first page basis! (Hi btw :) )

In 2010 some fan gals decided to create their own forum, stopped coming here because they were really outraged to see a joke thread.

Still this thread gets some posts, I don't think it will be archived.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom