morrissey frink thread!

Re: historyisawheel: Morrissey mobbed by fans at KROQ Burbank…... / Tumblr reblog

ju8dfp.jpg

Re: historyisawheel: Morrissey mobbed by fans at KROQ Burbank…... / Tumblr reblog

Morrissey looking handsome last night at La Cita. It's a super dive-y Mexican bar across the street from Angel's Flight. I'm jealous. :p Of all the places I'd like to bump into him it would be there.

dcbd930254dc11e3923d12900c194010_8.jpg

Is Moz living in LA or what?

I dunno but he looks so good. I wonder if it was nightmare being there, every hipster cholo in Los Angeles and a few real old timer Mexicans hang out there, he literally went into the viper pit of Latino Morrissey fans. It would be like Jesus going out for a beer at a Baptist Revival Meeting. Baby's got balls.

I dunno but he looks so good. I wonder if it was nightmare being there, every hipster cholo in Los Angeles and a few real old timer Mexicans hang out there, he literally went into the viper pit of Latino Morrissey fans. It would be like Jesus going out for a beer at a Baptist Revival Meeting. Baby's got balls.

More likely he craves the fawning.

Yes, I would have to think he was in the mood to be recogonised or he wouldn't go there. It does sound like an awesome place to run into him. ;)

I saw this one, too, posted on AYNIM. I like this pic even better.:love: I wonder who he's giving the look to.
View attachment 16640

Yes, I would have to think he was in the mood to be recogonised or he wouldn't go there. It does sound like an awesome place to run into him. ;)

I saw this one, too, posted on AYNIM. I like this pic even better.:love: I wonder who he's giving the look to.
View attachment 16640

It looks like he's giving it to you. :p

One of my favourite photos of him. Can't work out who he is hugging here. Wish it was me.

169nmsh.jpg

978x.jpg

Can I please crawl on up in those pants with you? Please? Eff. :horny:

Back
Top Bottom