morrissey frink thread!

tumblr_m2mrv5X6wE1rsfk85o1_500.jpg

1zzl6hj.jpg

In addition to Morrissey looking handsome as hell in this photo, can we talk about the fact he is wearing a shirt with snap buttons? :horny: Be still my heart, I wanna snap that shirt right off you, cowboy. LOVE!

1zzl6hj.jpg

In addition to Morrissey looking handsome as hell in this photo, can we talk about the fact he is wearing a shirt with snap buttons? :horny: Be still my heart, I wanna snap that shirt right off you, cowboy. LOVE!

Oh dang, that's nice.

A recently found Anton Corbijn photo from AYNIM.

tumblr_lzhrnvL3sm1qap55ao1_1280.jpg

Not sure why I love it so much. :p

These are gorgeous. :horny:

I have a moment of frink I haven't seen caught on film yet, it was from Bakersfield, but it's trapped in my mind (and I'm not letting it go anytime soon) and I'll share it with you in words.

It was during a moment in a song when he turns toward the drumkit while the band plays. He was standing a few feet from where I stood, not exactly in front of the drums, with his back to us. He had his legs I think sort of crossed at the calf, he leaned over at the waist and with his right hand, grasped the inside seam of his jeans, left leg. And he stood there hunched over, listening to the music, clutching the seam of his pants. And the way his shirt was tight on his back and clung to his back and showed the curvature of his spine, and being just a few feet from it and studying the shape of his back...it was the most goddam sexiest thing I have ever seen, I couldn't tear my eyes from it. His body is so perfect.

It was during a moment in a song when he turns toward the drumkit while the band plays. He was standing a few feet from where I stood, not exactly in front of the drums, with his back to us. He had his legs I think sort of crossed at the calf, he leaned over at the waist and with his right hand, grasped the inside seam of his jeans, left leg. And he stood there hunched over, listening to the music, clutching the seam of his pants. And the way his shirt was tight on his back and clung to his back and showed the curvature of his spine, and being just a few feet from it and studying the shape of his back...it was the most goddam sexiest thing I have ever seen, I couldn't tear my eyes from it. His body is so perfect.
Oh my. :horny:
(bursts with envy)

Back
Top Bottom