morrissey frink thread!

It's complicated because you've invented a character slightly based on the human being the rest of us know as Morrissey, and in your mind you're having a relationship with this imaginary friend you've constructed out of song fragments, still photos, and your unmedicated schizophrenia?

Having a tendency to fantasize has nothing to do with schizophrenia, use words in the correct way, please.

Not the latter. :straightface:

Anyway, leave me alone, I'm not hurting anyone. And if you aren't nice you won't be invited to the wedding. :D

Dear CrystalGeezer, I just wanted to say ignore people who are mean to you on this site because if you want to fantasize about Morrissey then that's your decision, and if you can't express your love on here where else are you meant to express it? There's nothing wrong with having an imagination and living a life which interacts with the fantastical as well as the real, in fact it makes life more interesting. People that tell you to be restricted to what seems possible are the kind of people who would have told Morrissey to stop imagining being a star when he was an unemployed teenager riddled with shyness! lots of love xxx

Nice photo from Sendai:

date_20120420173115_500x450_4F90CF4B1EAB.jpg

Made nicer for my brain: :D

7097458887_03e8b78349.jpg

(This is why my realtionship status in facebook reads "Complicated." :p)

OMG! I LOVE THIS! :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Having a tendency to fantasize has nothing to do with schizophrenia, use words in the correct way, please.

Dear CrystalGeezer, I just wanted to say ignore people who are mean to you on this site because if you want to fantasize about Morrissey then that's your decision, and if you can't express your love on here where else are you meant to express it? There's nothing wrong with having an imagination and living a life which interacts with the fantastical as well as the real, in fact it makes life more interesting. People that tell you to be restricted to what seems possible are the kind of people who would have told Morrissey to stop imagining being a star when he was an unemployed teenager riddled with shyness! lots of love xxx

Awww, thanks guys. :sweet:

OMG! I LOVE THIS! :lbf::lbf::lbf:

You like that? It is pretty funny. Good to see you around, Gretchen.

Awww, thanks guys. :sweet:

You mentioned however on the day that you met (stalked) Morrissey in Los Angeles in 2010 that you would let go if you meet him only once and it did not work out. You met him later that day, briefly spoke to him and then decided to leave early. You decided to sort of leave him to "Daily Alice" because they looked so whatever together. If he were meant for you for whatever reason, do you not think that encounter would have been much more to your favour?

You mentioned however on the day that you met (stalked) Morrissey in Los Angeles in 2010 that you would let go if you meet him only once and it did not work out. You met him later that day, briefly spoke to him and then decided to leave early. You decided to sort of leave him to "Daily Alice" because they looked so whatever together. If he were meant for you for whatever reason, do you not think that encounter would have been much more to your favour?

Oh my god you met Morrissey?! What was it like? What happened? Would you mind telling me about it please? (In detail)! x

She wasn't stalking, she happened to be at a restaurant and as she was leaving he walked in. And this is thread is for Frink, so if you aren't posting a pic, take your snarky accusations to another thread or pm CG to get your ya-yas out. Anonymous posting - GREAT IDEA, FOLKS! :rolleyes:

sanpaulo3.jpg

sanpaulo2.jpg

pucker1brazil.jpg

you are the only person stalking anyone - why don't you just get on with your own life?

I can't get over how gorgeous this photo is. There's a lot of other beauties on his flickr site too, emicom606:

6960402094_e84ce096c5_c.jpg

Gretchenraine is right, I wasn't stalking him that day. I did ask him if he saw signs and he said no. But I suspected he was caught off guard and lying. So I kept on. You might take a second to watch this. Morrissey says he;s never heard of Manchester, we all know that to be not the case. Within the same moment a man calls out for him to play Boxers. Interaction between the fisherman and the sea of the crowd is very telling, not that I suspect you have the patience, vision, imagination or faith to believe it to be so. That day at the Cat & Fiddle and the subsequent days, I lost in front of my home crowd. And should he announce he is happy and found peace and it doesn't involve me, I will go away. But until that day I will stay...just in case.

Hey, thanks smiler and Gretchenraine for the support. Much appreciated. :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gretchenraine is right, I wasn't stalking him that day. I did ask him if he saw signs and he said no. But I suspected he was caught off guard and lying. So I kept on. You might take a second to watch this. Morrissey says he;s never heard of Manchester, we all know that to be not the case. Within the same moment a man calls out for him to play Boxers. Interaction between the fisherman and the sea of the crowd is very telling, not that I suspect you have the patience, vision, imagination or faith to believe it to be so. That day at the Cat & Fiddle and the subsequent days, I lost in front of my home crowd. And should he announce he is happy and found peace and it doesn't involve me, I will go away. But until that day I will stay...just in case.

Hey, thanks smiler and Gretchenraine for the support. Much appreciated. :love:

In other words, you're trapped in this hell of your own creation, forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
In other words, you're trapped in this hell of your own creation, forever.

Yeah. But you're trapped in my creation too, so that's kinda funny. :D

Gretchenraine is right, I wasn't stalking him that day. I did ask him if he saw signs and he said no. But I suspected he was caught off guard and lying. So I kept on

So you assumed he was lying because the truth didn't fit with your fantasy. Why couldn't you just accept that he was telling the truth, he DOESN'T see signs, and then let the whole thing go and get on with your life? Would that have been too difficult?

So you assumed he was lying because the truth didn't fit with your fantasy. Why couldn't you just accept that he was telling the truth, he DOESN'T see signs, and then let the whole thing go and get on with your life? Would that have been too difficult?

Because he keeps asking me to find him. I can't explain it. Amy if you knew me in real life you'd think I was pretty cool. Don't get riled up and pissed at me because what I say doesn't mesh with your belief structures.

What would happen to you if this website, the place where you feed your delusions, disappeared tomorrow?

I'd go get a real job. :D And in my spare time I'd arrange to have you meet my boss. :cool:

Juno, do you want to exchange phone numbers or something? Because you seem real interested in me.

I've had one hand removed and want him to sign the other one for a tattoo as it's the best bot of my body, in fact, the only good bit, except the heart.

Back
Top Bottom