morrissey frink thread!

15-mini-head-man-babes.jpg

Nice photo from Sendai:

date_20120420173115_500x450_4F90CF4B1EAB.jpg

Made nicer for my brain: :D

7097458887_03e8b78349.jpg

(This is why my realtionship status in facebook reads "Complicated." :p)

Nice photo from Sendai:

date_20120420173115_500x450_4F90CF4B1EAB.jpg

Made nicer for my brain: :D

7097458887_03e8b78349.jpg

(This is why my realtionship status in facebook reads "Complicated." :p)

It's complicated because you've invented a character slightly based on the human being the rest of us know as Morrissey, and in your mind you're having a relationship with this imaginary friend you've constructed out of song fragments, still photos, and your unmedicated schizophrenia?

Nice photo from Sendai:

[Made nicer for my brain: :D

[(This is why my realtionship status in facebook reads "Complicated." :p)
Awesome! :thumb: Your rendition of the photo actually made me laugh out loud. Like as in "spit-take" laugh out loud!:laughing:It's a bit strange but really cute, too.

The original photo taken in Sendai is one of the most flattering stage shots I've seen of Morrissey in the 2010's, one that harkens back to his early days. Great stuff, really.

It's complicated because you've invented a character slightly based on the human being the rest of us know as Morrissey, and in your mind you're having a relationship with this imaginary friend you've constructed out of song fragments, still photos, and your unmedicated schizophrenia?

Yeah, yeah.

Awesome! :thumb: Your rendition of the photo actually made me laugh out loud. Like as in "spit-take" laugh out loud!:laughing:It's a bit strange but really cute, too.

The original photo taken in Sendai is one of the most flattering stage shots I've seen of Morrissey in the 2010's, one that harkens back to his early days. Great stuff, really.

Thanks, glad you liked it! :D Morrissey's going to want to flip in a minute and be spooner instead of spoonee, my right elbow is obviously jabbing his back weird. :p

This.

Actually I'm technically this: :D

6951635296_9a54f70054.jpg

I haven't got a clue what that is. I can't tell if she's crushing that skeleton, dancing with it or trying to have sex with it.

I haven't got a clue what that is. I can't tell if she's crushing that skeleton, dancing with it or trying to have sex with it.

Not the latter. :straightface:

Anyway, leave me alone, I'm not hurting anyone. And if you aren't nice you won't be invited to the wedding. :D

Not the latter. :straightface:

Anyway, leave me alone, I'm not hurting anyone. And if you aren't nice you won't be invited to the wedding. :D

You're hurting yourself, that's the only reason I'm being such a bitch about it. It just seems like you could/would be happier if you just let it go - surely you don't really need the extra complications/frustration/pain etc that it brings to your life? I've never understood what you get from it that makes you continue it. Or whether you don't feel you have a choice in it. Oh never mind.

You're hurting yourself, that's the only reason I'm being such a bitch about it. It just seems like you could/would be happier if you just let it go - surely you don't really need the extra complications/frustration/pain etc that it brings to your life? I've never understood what you get from it that makes you continue it. Or whether you don't feel you have a choice in it. Oh never mind.

I have no choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom