morrissey frink thread!

Lol. I think he's periodically strabismic. He probably gets tired and crabbier faster as a result from it too. :love:

Lol. I think he's periodically strabismic. He probably gets tired and crabbier faster as a result from it too. :love:

Yes, I remember noticing that in the 90's and mentioning it to a friend. It seems less noticable these days. He has deep set eyes which always makes his stare more intense, leading many audience members at gigs to innocently believe he is staring specifically at them for several seconds

normal_The-Smiths-3.jpg

Yes, I remember noticing that in the 90's and mentioning it to a friend. It seems less noticable these days. He has deep set eyes which always makes his stare more intense, leading many audience members at gigs to innocently believe he is staring specifically at them for several seconds

normal_The-Smiths-3.jpg

It's possible he's taken steps to correct it, though I'm under the impression based on that article I referenced and other stuff that it's not completely correctable. At any rate,one more thing for him to juggle. It gives you double vision and headaches. No fun.

get

Be still my heart.

pict.php

pict.php

From Lima by Jussy Pizarro

Has anyone already figured out what the pattern on his shirt are?

pict.php

pict.php

From Lima by Jussy Pizarro

Has anyone already figured out what the pattern on his shirt are?

When the first blurry pics came in I thought they looked like jelly beans. :p

He's looking his age now.What's the attraction? Some of the worshippers here must be half his age. He reminds me of my uncle Stan.
The whole air of mystery he eludes...............
The feeling of uniqueness he generates which I do find particurly attractive.
I love the way he looked then and the way he looks now. He’s fantastic, sexy and brilliant, and his face’s got so many different expressions, he is so fascinating to watch.

Yes I know he looks different now...he become quite handsome and masculine as he has gotten older.

It’s his very handsome face, the strength of his singular identity, the contradiction, his charisma that inspires my mind and my soul.

My fantasy relationship with him is always me being a close confidante of his, and for quite some time I felt torn between my physical feelings towards him on the one hand and the pure platonic feelings on the other until I realised I didn’t have to.

The whole air of mystery he eludes...............
The feeling of uniqueness he generates which I do find particurly attractive.
I love the way he looked then and the way he looks now. He’s fantastic, sexy and brilliant, and his face’s got so many different expressions, he is so fascinating to watch.

Yes I know he looks different now...he become quite handsome and masculine as he has gotten older.

It’s his very handsome face, the strength of his singular identity, the contradiction, his charisma that inspires my mind and my soul.

My fantasy relationship with him is always me being a close confidante of his, and for quite some time I felt torn between my physical feelings towards him on the one hand and the pure platonic feelings on the other until I realised I didn’t have to.

Just admit it love, you flick your bean to him. It's nowt to be ashamed of.

Back
Top Bottom