morrissey frink thread!

It's not a real cat, it's all done with CGI jiggery pokery. It's actually Andy Serkis.

It's just chowed down on some Go-Cat, licked it's paws and lazily said where d'ya want me? Here? In front of this guy and the mice?

Not a frinker but there's a few new pictures on Au Pair! Never seen them before!!

1zx9i54.jpg

105389c.jpg

2jd28zo.jpg

30ht3iw.jpg

Hey everybody. I am not very good when it comes to finding Morrissey photos so I'm wondering if anyone here could tell me where I can find a good version of this photo:

037.jpg

Good news, everyone!! Aly has joined Arcane Old Wardrobe to help me with the Forever Ill and Au Pair Boy galleries, and she's busy uploading amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, never-before-seen, incredible images to the galleries the last couple days. Have a gander - I'm incredibly excited to have her on board!!!

http://foreverill.com/gallery/
http://motorcycleaupairboy.com/gallery/

judging by his latest behaviour

castleford community centre gig 2022

(am i banned for life?)

I've never seen it in color.

so, after years of failed attempts, i have finally seen him live, in grimsby on tuesday. He was amazing. And now i keep swinging wildly between happiness and total despair. Is this crazy - does anyone else get like this? I am now taking refuge in this thread and almost constant daydreaming because i just can't face reality. It's like when you come back from the best holiday of your life, but a million times worse. Everything's gone beige. :tears:

I know. I am not right in the head. It really was a wonderful night, i loved every second of it. Everything else is just crap. Which is why i like this thread. It is...comforting. ;)

want to be cat...
morrissey-with-cat-007.jpg

i felt the exact same way! I came to london in 2009 from the u.s. To see moz for the first time. The days leading up to it were pure bliss, full of sweet anticipation, and then, the night itself. Oh, how many times have i gone back there in my thoughts and tried to relive the experience. It was a wonderful experience, too. I made three new friends who took me right up front with an unobscured view of the man himself. No handshake but just jaw-dropping visual and auditory stimuli. When it was over and i walked outside where there were street vendors selling tees and buttons (yes, i bought them along with records and tees inside), i caught my ride back to my hotel in bagshot in a dream-like state. Almost immediately after leaving the venue, though, i began to feel this awful bland feeling wash over me. It was like there was nothing else to look forward to - ever! The good news is i got over it in a few days, but i really know exactly what you mean by the "beige" reference. It was almost like a feeling of grief when i feel like the air has been let out of me. Hard to explain but i think we experienced the same feeling. I have only ever seen him that one time and really, really hope to change that as soon as possible. Sweet dreams.

540389521_2e1ea4b6e9.jpg

MA_Morrissey_052407.jpg

l_9c0556f59a07deb7d41d61c13f01015a.jpg

turkufinland8.jpg

turkufinland972006.jpg

turkufinland9.jpg

gmex1cropped.jpg

morrissey2.jpg

moz01.jpg

00306999_lg.jpg

ahdqqhMorrissey.jpg

morrissey-single-cover.jpg