morrissey frink thread!

I did not film this video from the Perth show. I just made a couple of screen captures. Enjoy! :D

1screenshot.png

1screenshot2.png

You are a gifted screen capturist. :horny:

5854949962_34f8576317_b.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmm. Get in my dreams, you.

I did not film this video from the Perth show. I just made a couple of screen captures. Enjoy! :D

1screenshot.png

1screenshot2.png

The glorious comeback of the shimmering-see-through-shirted Moz, YAY! :horny:

1308830759348_ORIGINAL.jpg

So, after years of failed attempts, I have finally seen him live, in Grimsby on Tuesday. He was amazing. And now I keep swinging wildly between happiness and total despair. Is this crazy - does anyone else get like this? I am now taking refuge in this thread and almost constant daydreaming because I just can't face reality. It's like when you come back from the best holiday of your life, but a million times worse. Everything's gone beige. :tears:

I know. I am not right in the head. It really was a wonderful night, I loved every second of it. Everything else is just crap. Which is why I like this thread. It is...comforting. ;)

Want to be cat...
Morrissey-with-cat-007.jpg

So, after years of failed attempts, I have finally seen him live, in Grimsby on Tuesday. He was amazing. And now I keep swinging wildly between happiness and total despair. Is this crazy - does anyone else get like this? I am now taking refuge in this thread and almost constant daydreaming because I just can't face reality. It's like when you come back from the best holiday of your life, but a million times worse. Everything's gone beige. :tears:

I know. I am not right in the head. It really was a wonderful night, I loved every second of it. Everything else is just crap. Which is why I like this thread. It is...comforting. ;)

Want to be cat...

Hi there Suzi. I know exactly what you mean. I always feel really nostalgic the night after a Morrissey gig. And if he's doing another gig that night I always feel really envious. I think I need to start going to more than one gig per tour. One's just not enough. :)

Want to be cat...

Same thing happened to me after I saw him. I felt nostalgic and sad, and I wanted to see him again. He's too special.

Some Morrissey and Johnny action. I had never seen the second one before.
station.jpg

tumblr_l76bhqhWsR1qbvzijo1_500.jpg

Love these photos, they both look young and beautiful. The tree picture is really nice - I've seen it before and I wasn't sure if it was a real photograph or if it had been drawn/painted by a fan. Quite interested in the symbolism of the tree/hand-clasping (any offers, CG?)...but I'd rather they hug each other than a tree :p

Glad I'm not the only one! He is just too wonderful, returning to normality is such a wrench. So happy I have finally seen him though, it was definitely worth the wait.

Love the tree hugging. (And symbolism, yes please!) Ok, any hugging where he is involved. ;)

Back
Top Bottom