morrissey-hold-on.jpg

5376445233_9ea178f5a3_z.jpg

1138808.jpg

MozaliniS.jpg

jesuismorrissey460.jpg

173992_1185953202_3742365_n.jpg

Franissey, I had to borrow this. He is too handsome here. :blushing:

4628_1010017910643_1830856604_14826_1224481_n.jpg

His messy gray hair is great, isn't it?:)

This was taken at Elizabeth Hall in Anvers, Belgium. Not by me....

laconcertmorr.jpg

:love: I found this on a gay blog called postmodernbarney that brought to issue the fact the gay community was calling him fat at the time and how effed up the pressure to be thin is in our society. THen he said Morrissey looked quite fit here. Couldn't agree more.

Phantom Frink ~

2718.jpg

~ A previously unseen shot by Nadav Kander. Taken last August and originally intended to accompany 'The Guardian' interview, until Morrissey knocked them back in favour of the Jake Walters' shots.

thanks for the alert joe..and the other one from nadav here:
2010guardiannotused.jpg

Wow, thank you very much joe for tipping them about us!

Nadav is definitely a very gifted photographer, I simply don't understand why Morrissey doesn't like these photos.

Wow, thank you very much joe for tipping them about us!

Nadav is definitely a very gifted photographer, I simply don't understand why Morrissey doesn't like these photos.

Maybe it had less to do with the photos and more the photo session. Hornswoggled in a way. Why are we seeing them now? :squiffy:

I know I never post here, but, just for fun (and because I'm a perfectionist) I dug a little and found the unstretched/unwarped/fullsize (or at least biggest uploaded size) versions of those two pictures. So you can look at those instead. Better? :v

proj013img1676large.jpg

proj013img1675large.jpg

I was just thinking about this on the 31st and spent a few hours trying to remember the name of the photographer, checked the site, and found nothing. But then, I was totally looking in the wrong place (if they were even uploaded then. Were they? Did anyone check? I dunno!)

I can see EXACTLY why Moz wasnt happy with them, they are just ODD!
although he does look pretty cute in the sitting one, its just all out of perspective..
:(

I can see EXACTLY why Moz wasnt happy with them, they are just ODD!
although he does look pretty cute in the sitting one, its just all out of perspective..
:(

You're right lottie. Something about these photos and the fact he didn;t want to use them makes me suspicious. To no fault of the photographer who did do a marvelous job, it's just that they're eerie. But beautiful. So beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom